Nutwork
Years ago

Matthew Knight

Was watching some college ball yesterday and saw an Aussie bloke called Matthew Knight. He was LMU's key player, a big bodied 6"9' Centre/Forward. Anyone know much about him? I see he is from Tas, any chance of Nashy giving him a call to get him to join his fellow Taswegian?

(by the way Adam Morrison, 43pts, and his Zags won the game)

Topic #6273 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

Morrison dropped 37 in the 2nd half.

Reply #70819 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Yeah how good is Morrison!!. He and Reddick are gonna be hard to pick for NCAA player of the year. IMO.

Nutwork,

Funny you should bring him up , i was looking at his stats last week (Knight) - he can play.

Reply #70828 | Report this post

ShutUp!  
Years ago

I've mentioned Knight before. As was pointed out to me in the past, he is only a "Junior" so still has another year of College left.

So, unlikely we could get hime over here in Adelaide, as much as he would appear to be an upgrade on Cooper/Rees.

Reply #70832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

possible 36er?

Reply #70890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Matthew Knight is orginaly from Smithton on the North west coast. His father was a High School teacher and as far as i know Basketball was always his dream. He has always been a tall kid and hes great at what he does... Go Matthew keep up th good work mate.

Reply #215230 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:45 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754