all star game results thread!!!

East d West 122 120.

East were down by 21 at the half, strong comeback, led by Billups in the 3rd (11-0 run, Billups had 7 pts 2 assists in that run)

Lebron MVP... deserved probably, with 29 pts. T mac had 36.

Topic #6278 | Report this topic

That 11-0 run was in the 4th,,, my bad

Reply #70863 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Anyone know if the 4 Pistons came on court at the same time like Flip said in an interview??

Reply #70865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes... all 4 pistons did get to play together!

Reply #70871 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Quite frankly I get disappointed with the shooting from downtown every year, these guys are meant to be the best and they always shoot shithouse from 3pt land

West - 4-26 3pt at 15.4%
East - 6-21 3pt at 28.6%

I expect better but anyways well done East and T-mac could've had 40 if his FT shooting didnt suck (2-7)

Reply #70872 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Someone wanna tell Lebron and T-Mac that its a All Star Game.......Lebron took 21 shots and T-Mac 26 shots

Lucky Kobe came out passing or no one in the west wouldve got a shot...LOL

Reply #70895 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

good game to watch. definetly a few highlight reals in there. i think that the west team were deliberately passing it to Tmac heaps to try get him mvp being in houston and all. pistons defense in the last quarter is what really won the game IMO.

Reply #70897 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Umm Fezlington... You realise the best way to win the MVP is to score... And to score you have to shoot... And to score more against these fellow all stars you ahev to shoot a lot... Nuff said :P

Reply #70900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How much do games on TNT sound like NBA live 2005! its awesome.

Reply #70913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it appeared fixed to me - some diliberate foul shots airballed !

celebs included beyonce, snoop dogg, cool ice, bow wow etc etc

Reply #70933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754