Bizzy
Years ago

Some Classic Quotes

"Just because I got traded doesn't mean we'll be able to compete with the Spurs and Pistons right away."
-- Jalen Rose on his trade to 14-34 Knicks

Are they even going to be able to compete with them in the 5 years?

"Count me among those who don't care about them and won't watch them. So try not to laugh when someone says these are the world's greatest athletes, despite a paucity of blacks that makes the Winter Games look like a GOP convention."
-- Bryant Gumbel on HBO's "Real Sports"

"I think it's better to buy real estate than say, a yellow and purple Corvette or an elephant that can speak sign language. My parents help me out a lot with that stuff. They don't want to see me when I'm 30, dead broke, selling bootleg tapes of my snowboard movies on the side of the freeway."
-- Olympic gold medalist Shaun White on how he spends his endorsement money

"Looking back, there may have been a few things I would have done differently."
-- Former Raptors GM Rob Babcock

Like not drafting crap?

"People touching me. On our team, we got a lot of young guys and they always want to poke at you and tickle you and stuff, and I really hate that."
-- Eddy Curry on his pet peeves

Life really does suck in NYC.

Topic #6307 | Report this topic

Years ago

Maybe they should play "Can't Touch This" every time Eddy Curry grabs a rebound from now on. It wouldn't get annoying, because he only goes to the effort of getting a board once or twice a game.

Reply #71098 | Report this post

greenback  
Years ago

"Where's Jasmin that F*%$#N S@#*"

Caz

Classic

Reply #71127 | Report this post

D Brent  
Years ago

you don't get anymore southern than that one caz!!

funny stuff greenback, brings back great memories.....what a S@*#.

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!

Reply #71219 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:55 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754