Anonymous
Years ago

Crows trounces port as united down1

DARN!!! United down 0-1

Redbacks lost!

and 2 supergoals helped with the 12 goal win for the CROWS over Port
but Crows must improve for the regular season. having Welsh and Riccuito coming back in was good. + Basset as well because i don't think he was playing.

So... GO CROWS!!!

Topic #6344 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

port were a very diferent team as well.. only one experienced defender down back in bishop rest were rookies..cornes coming back into team would make a huge difference

Reply #71462 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Still early for everyone. Crows looked good, port very young. I am sure Williams would have liked a closer result regardless of experieince. Bring on the real season.

Reply #71463 | Report this post

Modra  
Years ago

I was there and Port were getting smashed around the ball more than having rookies in the defensive 50. Chaplin and a few others have played and have been in the system long enough to know what to expect.

Dissapointing for the power supporters....not that im one of them HA HA HA

Reply #71468 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Port will suck this year!

Reply #71590 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:07 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754