Amazed
Years ago

No break before new season for juniors

Looks like if you are playing U14 junior finals this coming weekend, you can look foward to your first game Friday night.

Topic #6351 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

This has always been the case!

Reply #71475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't understand this post and why single out U14's. I thought that the finals were held this coming Friday/weekend and the winter season starting on Thursday 10th March. Is this still the latest info.

Thanks

Reply #71494 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

it has always been the case - empty courts = no $ income !!!

why not - remember most teams will miss the finals and have a week off anyway

Reply #71502 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

amazed have a fat cry, whos cares?

Reply #71539 | Report this post

Amazed  
Years ago

I care you DH.

Reply #71568 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

yeh well you don't count

Reply #71575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"why not - remember most teams will miss the finals and have a week off anyway" - what the

And thus, there should be no excuse as to why these teams don't have correct uniforms. But yet, there will still be those kids doubling up on numbers! And those players with no numbers!

Reply #71582 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Having no break is a good thing!! Byes are one of the things I hate the most in this world.

Reply #71586 | Report this post

supporter  
Years ago

You will also find that there are plenty of weeks off in the next couple of months with all the Public Holidays and then school holidays.
They have also just come back from a 6/7 week break. How is this only about $s?

Reply #71593 | Report this post

Amazed  
Years ago

52 cans.
As per your previous post
"Vic Metro vs Japan Women IB Match"
You have shown yourself to be an insensitive bore who has no consideration for others experience in the game. You also have shown yourself capable of not knowing all the facts before you shoot off your big mouth. You are a wanker!

Reply #71597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

5 whole days break.. what r u complaining about?

Bear a thought for the U16 and U18s that are in State and in finals. Most of them will have a 2hr training session starting within 2 hrs after the gf...

Reply #71600 | Report this post

Amazed  
Years ago

I'm not complaining, just amazed. It's a long weekend too.

Reply #71606 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Haha amazed, i was unsure about 1 thing... Just cos that chick took ur record of 25 turnovers.. You really are a poof! Get so worked up over the internet lmao, i bet ur fuming now!

Reply #71722 | Report this post

Amazed  
Years ago

huh?

Reply #71744 | Report this post

Amazed  
Years ago

I bet ur 12

Reply #71749 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Na, 17.... You?

Reply #71860 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754