4 games
17.25 minutes per game
5.50 points per game
3.75 rebounds per game
0.75 assists per game
0.75 steals per game
2.25 blocks per game
56.25% shooting

Seems like he wasn't so bad after all. I know my Pistons wanted the salary cap space, but I still think they could have stuck with this guy. I mean, those shot blocking numbers are great!

Topic #6392 | Report this topic

Mr Black  
Years ago

i think everyone keeps forgetting he is still pretty young... Given playing time (which was never going to happen in Detroit)he could still develop into a double double kind of guy.

Reply #71910 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

i think he may have been in one of those situations where he would only perform if playing somewhere else. i dont think he would have ever performed in detroit, despite the obvious crap minutes, ben and rasheed would always be number 1 and maybe just detroit wanst for him. i think hes the goods

Reply #72037 | Report this post

Years ago

12 points (on 6 of 7 shooting) plus 9 boards, 2 assists and 2 blocks today in 26 minutes. The fella can play!

Reply #72043 | Report this post

Years ago

Simple he found a club which fit in with his style of play ... like Boris Diaw at Phoenix.

Reply #72108 | Report this post

No... Boris found a club with Steve Nash in it

Reply #72167 | Report this post

Years ago

That's funny but true.

Reply #72182 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:19 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754