Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Bring back the original 36ers club song!

Sorry to repeat an earlier post, but this is a serious issue that someone at the 36ers needs to take on board and I wasn't sure who to raise it with.

We dudes who were raised on Knight Rider, Miami Vice, Cyndi Lauper, the Breakfast Club, Mel and Kim, 1927 .... the list goes on .... need the song back!

If the answer is no (as expected), does anyone have it as an MP3 that they can post somewhere. I promise I'll go on Australian Idol and perform the song if I can just hear it again one more time!

Topic #640 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I may have a copy about but will take some checking will let yo knwo if i find it

Reply #6269 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Which song are you referring to Moses?

Post some lines.

Reply #6432 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

did they change the song coz they changed the name of he stadium. if so they cant do much about it

Reply #6510 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Apologies for incorrect lines - it's been a few years.

We are the 36ers
The team for one and all
The pride of South Australia
The tops in basketball

We'll do our best to win for you
To be your favourite team
Bla bla bla
So come on, let's all shout

We are the 36ers .... and so on.

That should be enough to jog a few people's memories.

Reply #6515 | Report this post

Jane  
Years ago

I think I have it on audio tape somewhere here. I'll try to look for it over the next week and if I have it I'll let you know.
Cheers
Jane

Reply #6597 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:02 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754