Mr Jones
Years ago

Where to get Basketball Uniforms?

Hi All
I am wondering where the best places to go to get a decent uniform for a team is? Are there any good places in Adelaide? I had a look at the Game Gear Website but I am looking for a more traditional look. (ie American College Team Uniforms)
What sort of price did you pay?

Topic #6417 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Proball,594 Goodwood Rd Daw Park SA 5041 ph: (08) 8357 5411 Sportswear

Reply #72100 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

For our new outfits we looked at both Gamegear and Proball.
Gamegear said it would be a minimum of 10 and we only have 7 players so that wasnt an option.

Proball for our outfit was gonna cost $108 (Singlets & Shorts, Team Name on Front, Individual Name on Back Plus numbers and a similar uniform to North Carolina)

We found a place in Victoria call Vortex Basketball who are doing it for $69 so we have gone with them. Havnt got the finished result yet but they have been very profesional with their design so far.

Reply #72102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

also check out sports centre - port rd.

Reply #72105 | Report this post

G2 Game Gear  
Years ago

please contact me for a quote: [email protected] or 1300 73 16 75.

We can custom make any design to meet your needs. We have a variety of materials and colours.

We only have a minimum order for Sublimated uniforms (10).

Reply #72106 | Report this post

Fish22  
Years ago

Try Coast 2 Coast.
They have latest stock uniforms, which arrived not that long ago. They are only $50inc GST for a full set of 10 singlets and shorts. Yes that's $50! Great styles especially NBA Dallas range and they are dispatched in 5-7 working days. If you ever need an extra 1 its, $55inc GST + same logo costs and the same waiting time.
The team names cost $6 for 1 colour or $9 for 2 colours. 1 colour numbers are included in the price, add $3 for 2 colour numbers. Add $5 for an individual name.
If you still want to go custom they cost $66inc GST + the logos for any design. The delivery time is 6-8weeks and you can have any design.
Visit www.coast2coastsports.com.au
and follow links to product info. (They're based in NSW.)

Hope that helps mate.

Reply #72149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.proball.com.au

Reply #72173 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.vortexbasketball.com.au/

Reply #72211 | Report this post

basketball rep  
Years ago

At Sportscentre (142 port rd) we make basketball uniforms.We have graphic artists who will sit down with you and design an original uniform. Our minimum order is 5 and we are alot cheaper then other places in S.A.
Please contact Amanda Wlliams on 8346 3411 or [email protected] or even pop in and say Hi!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Amanda

Reply #72391 | Report this post

kristian  
Years ago

please can anyone help me find a place in victoria hopfully closer then vortex to mornington victoria need 7uniforms with custom deisgn only need top singlet made no shorts. thanks eveyrone

Reply #156911 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:43 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754