Hilly
Years ago

Funny Dusty Rychart signed by Brisbane

Just found this on Dusty's website, im assuming its legit??

"Yes the rumor is true. I am changing teams to become part of the Brisbane Bullets organization. It was a tough decisoin to leave the 36ers but it came down to what were my best sercurity options and they offered me more security than the 36ers could.

I loved my time in Adeliade and I want to thank everyone that made my stay here welcome.

Dusty"

Topic #6456 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do you have a link?

Reply #72461 | Report this post

Hilly  
Years ago

http://groups.msn.com/DRych/homepage

Reply #72467 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, it's confirmed.

Reply #72488 | Report this post

Years ago

With Dusty Rychart signing with the Brisbane bullets that will be next to desert a sinking ship? Oscar Forman? Jacob Homes, Brad Hill anyone seriously thing next season will be a good squad..

Will Brett come back from France or will he look for a longer contract in Europe for security purposes, I guess no one could blame him if he did.

Hopefully the lawyers are drawing up the legal papers for the Sale of the Sixers to a privet consortium and they can give the players and coaches confidence that they will utilize all of the resources available to them.

For an Adelaide 36ers fan I never seriously thought I would see the day that the Adelaide 36ers would be in such a predicament that player would leave for long term financial security.

Dark few days ahead as well by the look of it.

Reply #72495 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Check the NBL site. IT's all there too.
*sob*

Reply #72507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah sad, just heard him on 5AA. Its not good, he seemed kinda shaky about the 6er future as well.

Reply #72510 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

A Big Favourite with the Seals. He will be missed massively on and off the court ......except for his foul shooting ;-)
I wish him all the best.
Now lets find that centre we desperatly need.

Reply #72511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers GAVE permission for the Bullets to negotiate!!!!

Shouldn't of done it!!!

Since they have signed him, can't they keep brannen?

Reply #72519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

very sad but I knew it would happen. I will miss him playing in the blue. I just loved the way he played.

*sob* from me too Dana

Reply #72523 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

terrible news, could see it coming though...36ers are very disapointing not to push harder, Dusty is such a vital part of that line up...now gone...just like that

Reply #72525 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Brannen was released ... to Adel since 'official' open book negotiations aren't allowed yet?

Reply #72529 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

another good job by the sixers there....... not!

Reply #72550 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

absolutely ridiculous!

Reply #72552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

New coaches please.

Reply #72593 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

If we get Brannen I'll throw up!

Can't wait to hear Dana tonight on Talking Hoops. Hopefully Dusty makes one last apperance

Reply #72612 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I'm too depressed.....

Reply #72658 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

What an absolute balls-up.

If any other essential players leave.. I doubt ticket sales are going to look very good at all again this year (makign a bad financial position even worse).

Dusty was integral. We have a couple of huge gaps to fill and further important players to retain, otherwise the next season may as well be written-off now.

ShaneD

Reply #72659 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754