Topic #6489 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Bugger

Reply #73057 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I hope the family member recovers ok.
Hopefully when they do come it will mean a better support than Kanye West.

Reply #73063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is wrong with Kanye West?

Reply #73068 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Well, I personally dont like him.

But mostly I would rather see another rock act as the support.

Reply #73070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They won't be back, well not until the next world tour. Think about it, all the venues that they were going to play are all footy grounds, this time of year was the only time they could do the tour. How big is the U2 production? massive! Come back for 10 shows with all that equipment, not likely. They should just come out & say that it is canned, instead of feeding people BS about it being postponed.

Seeya in 12 years guys!

Reply #73080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats a shame, they really needed the money.

Reply #73089 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Anon(#73080)...that's a good idea. Let's cancel the whole thing, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Hawaii and not not even try to find new dates. I'm sure the hundres of thousands of ticket holders would love that!

Anon(#73089)...stupid point. Any band who could sell out huge stadiums like U2 do don't need the money to start with. Not U2. Not the Stones. Not Sir Paul. What I need is my U2 in concert fix. It has been almost 9 years!

Reply #73177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bono is in Sydney at the moment, will be here for a couple of weeks, and has said they'll *definitely* reschedule, with an announcement expected in the next couple of days. Tipped to be 'as soon as they can' which is late September immediately post football season.

Reply #73208 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:19 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754