Isaac
Years ago

ABL Tipping - Round 2 looming - Don't forget

Don't forget your tips for this weekend. Another interesting round of tips!

Anyone want to put forth their guesses for this week to generate some discussion?

Topic #6491 | Report this topic

tony blair  
Years ago

Woodville to bounce back with a double header win at marion.

Centrals to come back to earth with a resounding lost to the sabres women and to lose by single figures in the men's game.

forestville to prevail over the rockets in both

West to squeak home against the southern women, and Danny Phillips will redeem is 0/9 shooting to bring the bearcats to a very comfortable win against southern.

Eastern to account for the flames women, and a double overtime victory to the mavs over the cooper lead flames in the men.

Reply #73122 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think I've tipped differently in three games. One is the Southern women - I think they could beat West, but it should be close.

Reply #73128 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

thats why i said squeak home it could very easily go either way

same with norwood v eastern men i'm unsure of the norwood team they could either be way up there or crash and burn but the next few weeks should indicate which way they are going.

Reply #73158 | Report this post

B squared  
Years ago

west women will be missing sam, irene, belinda, cherie and erin, any one wish to change their picks??

Reply #73172 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Yeah sure they will be.Just out of curiosty, why will they be missing?

Reply #73176 | Report this post

B squared  
Years ago

2 at a wedding, and 3 injured

Reply #73178 | Report this post

Indiana  
Years ago

Norwood women to unleash top recruit....flames will win.

Reply #73182 | Report this post

put up or shut up  
Years ago

Is that Kellie Abhams from Canberra as well as Natalie husrst. We all know! Sorry about the spelling girls. Good luck in SA.

Reply #73185 | Report this post

Indiana  
Years ago

Too good for me ...put up

Reply #73188 | Report this post

put up or shut up  
Years ago

Wasn't trying to bag Indiana its just that basketball in SA is a small community as we all know and word gets around very quickly. Good luck to Norwood if they can fly Kellie in every week and still be under the salary cap as it is all inclued. It will make the comp more competitive which is what we all want.

Reply #73189 | Report this post

put up or shut up  
Years ago

In the know, if you have to ask a question like that then you know shit. Should change your name to I know stuff all!

Reply #73216 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Maybe Norwood will smuggle Abrams across the border in the back of a semi-trailer instead of paying airfares and avoiding a salary cap (*)"overspenditure".

(*No such word!)

Reply #73359 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Put up, we will see if there are 5 missing from their team when the stats go up. You really need to pull your head in, seem to have a big chip on that shoulder of yours.

Reply #73372 | Report this post

put up or shut up  
Years ago

Will be glad if some of these players do play. Cause west will need them Cant see the injured playing. May be Cherie, if Sam and irene play that would be good. To miss Sam's brother wedding will a be a big call. Erin acl will not play and Bel broken wrist I dought if she will play. So if your really shaw that they'll play good luck to you. I still say you know crap!

Reply #73375 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I know that you sound like a clown. Read some of your other posts, you sound a very unhappy person.

Reply #73394 | Report this post

put up or shut up  
Years ago

but I was right they didn't play. So it just goes to show who the clown is and you shit!

Reply #73403 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Most people do.

Reply #73413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Put up, What a knob.

Reply #73445 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:35 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754