olskoolgamer
Years ago

NBA interested in Anstey

Hmm, maybe an NBA callup for Anstey:

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,18421085-23769,00.html

Topic #6513 | Report this topic

VC fan  
Years ago

i thought he didnt want to play nba anymore?

Reply #73571 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

where did you hear that VCfan ??????

I thought he never actually wanted to leave the NBA, and was pretty upset when the Bulls cut him.

Reply #73582 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The Washington Wizards are interested in Anstey. So far it's only been a phonecall or two to his agent.

Reply #73587 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

It would be sensational to have him back in the NBA. Anstey, Bogut, Schenscher, Anderson - wahoo. If only our guards were any good .....

Reply #73589 | Report this post

Years ago

We have good guards in Australia, but good big men are a rarer commodity, that's why they are valued so highly

Reply #73597 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Mr Black, i know when he was cut he was dissapointed but i heard recently that he was asked about playing NBA again after his form this season in the NBL and he said he didnt think his body would cope playing 82 games a season again.

This was second hand info so probably wrong going by whats been written on here.

Reply #73601 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I hope he gets a chance again in the big league.

Then atleast next season will be a little more open.

I would hate to see him sign with Portland though!!!

Reply #73660 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

far as iam concerned he should be in the NBA, i reckon hes got allstar potential there....

Reply #73679 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:48 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754