Anonymous
Years ago

Idea for Next Season - Fantasy ABL

Just a Idea for Next ABL Season

Fantasy ABL

Simular to the NBA fantasy game ... each player is given a sallery based on Stats from the previous season chose 5 abl players and a sub Scores could be used from the HSA would be alot of extra work for issac tho ..

Topic #6530 | Report this topic

Years ago

Do it just like ESPN Fastbreak. You pick a player from each position (allow multi-position eligibility for like F/C and G/F for some players) plus a coach (their points are based on their team's record) and it must add up to a cap total of under 100. Easy to play and a heap of fun too! I agree it might be a bit of work to organise though

Reply #73843 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Unless it was done manually (and ask yogee how much of a pain in the butt that is!) it's just too much work I think.

I'd love to see something like The Sporting News (which is where we play our NBA fantasy comp) license their engine for other leagues - that would make it a whole lot easier!

Reply #73850 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:20 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754