DJ
Years ago

NBL Live 06 - PC Patch RELEASED

I know we teased you with NBL Live 2005 many months ago, but finally the COMPLETE version of NBL Live 06 is ready, it's been over 5 months in the making and has produced over and beyond what anyone expected of this project.

A big congratulations to JRUD - who created, coded, edited pretty much everything for this patch.

If you have NBA Live 06 (PC) than this is well worth a look at, if you don't go out and buy it and than start downloading!

Any problems getting it to work there are plenty of contacts through the NBL Live website or email myself.

ENJOY!!!

Go here to find the downloads: www.nbl.nbalive.org

FEATURES -
* Complete roster including 12 NBL teams (accurate of the end of the regular season), 2 All-star teams and the Australian national team the Boomers, with the current Commonwealth Games roster.
* A fast, high scoring, shooters style of game, intended to replicate the style the NBL is played in.
* Accurate, realistic courts and stadiums for all of the 15 custom teams.
* Authentic 2005/06 jerseys for all teams. The option of a large number of retro/past jerseys are also available but are optional, for the modem internet users.
* Official logos for all NBL teams and the Boomers, with custom and unique logos for the Aussie and World All-stars.
* Some of the biggest NBL stars also have realistic cyberfaces and portraits. The list includes CJ Bruton, Glen Saville, Rashad Tucker, etc.
* Offical NBL ball and referee uniforms are included to make the game look just that little bit more realistic.
* Extras include: Custom start up screens with NBL teams' and league logos. A great player-start up screen with, MVP, Chris Anstey and CJ Bruton is also included.

All credit to our team: J RUD, David, Dragon and junwin.

*** Known bugs:
- Rookie vs. Sophomore in AllStar Weekend DOES NOT work!
- For season mode to work correctly you must set the "Schedule Type" to custom and then select two teams for each of the six divisions.

Topic #6570 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Reply #73931 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I'll post some screen shots (particularly of the Sixers) over the weekend :-)

Reply #73950 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

awesome awesome downloaded and hammered,

once again super work DJ and the rest of the team,

one questions is there any way to make it a single install file,

AWESOME work YET again

Reply #73970 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

There is but I think it is best as seperate install files as unbelivable as it is not everyone has broadband/cable.

You dont actually need to download all the files to play - for instance you dont need retro jersey - although it is a great addition, you dont need the misc download but it provides alot of the All Star game content and cyber faces.

If you really need it as one install let me know but i think it better serves everyone this way

Reply #73985 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

your right got greedy lol

Reply #74192 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the page is screwed.......upload it again

Reply #169631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can you get this patch anywhere?

Reply #190683 | Report this post

hotshot  
Years ago

lost my installation code ineed help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #198638 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:57 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754