Doddobird
Years ago

Boston College NCAA Champs. What is your pick

My pick is BC. (picked before yesterday)
Post your pick here.
Just getting ready to watch day 2.

Topic #6600 | Report this topic

Stingray  
Years ago

Gotta be Kansas.

Mario Chalmers is fearles but BC are tough as hell. Ucon will be tough again too.

Reply #74205 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Uconn will be tough. But i'm gonna go with Villanova (although i'd love to see Reddick and Duke win it)

Doddo - i have some friends living in Boston and the entire state (Mas.) is going ape-shit .

Reply #74227 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Did anyone see Northwestern's buzzer beater to defeat Iowa today? One of the clutchest shots I have ever seen. Fading away in the guy's face for the game-winning 3. To make matters worse for Iowa, they had already blown a 17 point lead with 8 and a half minutes to play. If you can, make sure you watch SportsCentre for the replay.

Reply #74245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i want to see gonzaga versus duke final

Reply #74254 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Skyhook, I grew up being a Celtics fan. Since they have sucked for 20 years now, Boston College is the next best thing. BC will see your Villanova team in the sweet 16 if NOVA can get past a red hot Arizona Sunday.

Reply #74262 | Report this post

Borat  
Years ago

Gotta go with Gonzaga. Have you seen that Morrison kid? Dude has mad game, but very poor facial hair...

Reply #74269 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Yeah Jimmy, I saw that shot, it was incredible. When he hit it I said out loud (to no one as I was in an empty room) "Oh my goodness", then half a second later the commentator said exactly the same thing!! Iowa started the game 18-4 and were in complete control, only time Northwestern were in front was in the last second!! Madness indeed.

That VIP sign up thing is great, you can watch any of the games live or later on in their entirety, quality is watchable too.

Reply #74288 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

North Carolina is my pick.

Reply #74303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its all about UCONN

Reply #74322 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Reddick deserves one, but they only have a chance if Sheldon Williams puts together a big tourny. He started off well with a high double double.

Would be great to see duke v morrison in the final.

Im still oin the Jayhawks bandwagon tho.

Reply #74329 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

I have a hunch Uconn will win it but i'm going for the Tar Heels.

Reply #74354 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

Duke all the way.

Reply #74402 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

BC will definately give it a shake. That is they can get past Villa or Arizona in the next round.

I'm going with the Zags to beat Villa in the final.

Reply #74405 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Well North Carolina have just been kicked out.... so it shows how much I know. Time to just barrack for the underdogs now. Go Wichita State!!

Reply #74426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Uconn can get past Washington i think this will mean they are finally ready to play and if they do, no one will stop them. Dont think they'll beat washington tho! Villanova's full court press will Kill BC.

Reply #74546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gonzaga! Gotta be kidding me. Gonzaga's weak. Saw most of their games this year. their strenght of schedule was rediculous and all the teams in their conference are weak. once they play the real teams from real conferences they wont stand a chance.

Reply #74547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

True. All they have is Morrison and if Gonzaga are to oose its because he absolutely stomps their offence. they run a flex most of te time and he just chases the ball. only reason coach doesnt bench im is he can flat out score. I say Gonzaga loose on a poor outing by morrison in the sweet 16.

Reply #74548 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeh, when 6'8 Carney from Memphis guarded him he barely scored a point on him but somehow theZags won. Strong inside play by Batista.

Reply #74549 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

BC have a good senior point guard for the press and too much power. BC by 10.

Played twice in the Big East 2005:

#9 Men's Basketball Defeats Villanova, Remains Unbeaten
Jared Dudley scores a career-high 36 points to lead the Eagles.
Jan. 19, 2005

No. 3 Men's Basketball Falls To No. 23 Villanova, 76-70
Craig Smith leads the way for the Eagles with 18 points.
Feb. 23, 2005

Played twice last year and split the games. Should be a great games.

Games of the round

Hard to pick between Duke LSU.
I tipped LSU. Two big and athletic for the Dookies. Better point guard. Duke have a slight advantage at the 2 guard.

Huskies vs Huskies
Picked Huskies (UW). Hopefully as good as the Wildcat vs Wildcat game.

Reply #74627 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754