Nutwork
Years ago

The BIG question

Adelaide 36ers are playing in a knock-out final @ the Dome, the 36ers are up by 1 with 10 secs left, New Zealand run the floor and find Oscar streaming to the basket, he catches the ball, shoots and who is Isaac cheering for New Zealand or Adelaide?

Topic #6681 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I would be hoping that he made it. If it wasn't him taking the shot I would possibly favour Adelaide, although were NZ to win, Oscar would get more in the way of finals bonuses if they progressed to a home final. ;)

Reply #74951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the big question is, how many years will Issac have to wait to see 36ers vs NZ in a knockout final? Or any final?

Reply #74953 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Another question: which of the two is more likely to miss the play-offs next year? Just kidding!

Reply #74956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Give me a few more weeks to answer that question, depends if Oscar develops a huge inside game ;)

Reply #74963 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:48 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754