hurley
Years ago

NZ anxious to play Australia for Gold

From what i read in an article recently apparently the NZ team is just frothing at the mouth to play Australia, they said playing for a gold medal is second to playing against Australia and they really really want to win. Fair enough they want to win, but theyre not going to!

Topic #6685 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If New Zealand wins the gold medal in the commonwealth games it will simply top this fantastic week in basketball right off.

If the Boomer lose the gold, boy George better get a letter from basketball Australia titled DOM (don't come Monday)

Reply #75011 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

NZ will be very competitive...this is no sure thing!!

Reply #75020 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Anon #75011, shouldn't that be DCM?

Reply #75061 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

We will cook NZ. Frothing at the mouth... whatever. The boomers are flying and way to focused to loose. They will get up by 20+

Quote me.... Issac, you need to set up a 'Pay-Pal' type betting set-up on here, id put up $250 on the boomers to cover a 20+ Margin.

Any takers? :)

Reply #75079 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

look ive got no doubt that this will be the closest game the boomers have played in the tournament, but i think they'll win by about 15, i really dont think NZ has the talent, theyve got some height and some nice shooters, but there just not of the same class of any the aussies.... exciting and tough game no doubt and better believe im taping this shit./

Reply #75142 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:49 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754