Manute Bol
Years ago

A memo to the Sixers Management

Dear Sixers Management,

If selected to the Sixers squad I plan on displaying my favorite move. I call it "Super Sudan Spin Succulent Delight" better known in Sudan as SSSSD.

It's where I swivel my hips and fake my defender out of his boots then proceed to spin and wait for him to bite at my shot fake. I then throw down a massive two handed power dunk after I pump the ball behind my head, flush it on the helpside defender's head then wait for the inbounder to retrieve the ball while I'm still hanging on the rim and wrap my legs around his head and scream Barrrrrrrrr......you're Mumma!!

I'm a professional and to keep to my promise of not shooting too much. I'll execute this move in the first few minutes of the game to get the crowd fired up. It's a great marketing ploy, everyone that sees this will tell their friends and more people will come out to the games. I'm always thinking outside the square.

With the possibility of Dixy joining me in the front court I don't think we'll have any issues on the boards. I spoke to him last night and he's excited about the prospect. We'll be called "Twin Palm Trees".

Yours in basketball

Manute Bol

Topic #6700 | Report this topic

Hangin Round  
Years ago

This man has to be a priority!
If he brings the whole extended family on his working visa, we could guarantee a sellout every week. Imagine them replacing the Seals at half time (sorry Seals) with a tribal dance. Can't wait to see the SSSSD

Reply #75194 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754