hurley
Years ago

News on Dragons Signing

Go here

http://www.theage.com.au/news/basketball/dragons-to-sign-boomer-holmes/2006/03/24/1143083991697.html

Topic #6712 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

What is the best record by a first year club because on the way the dragons are going i reckon they will be a good team

Reply #75307 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

look at the tv that they have on it

shows mark price shots while you listen to his interview

cool as!

Reply #75314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exciting times ahead for Dragon fans. I hope more clubs can see how they are doing stuff and follow suit.

Reply #75319 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

S.E.Melb Magic - 1992, Championship. That was a pretty good effort for a first year club.

Reply #75330 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Is it just me, or are the Dragon breaking every rule in the book about announcing players before the NBL ratifies contracts?

They are already almost halfway to points cap...Drmic & Holmes are automatic 10's, Heal would probably be a 10 as well, and Ingles a 3 as a rookie.

Reply #75364 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:53 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754