Isaac
Years ago

Funny Bulls sign Schenscher for rest of the year

This might be a bit of a scoop (world exclusive for Hoops SA!) because it's not yet on the NBA, Bulls, ESPN or Chicago Tribune sites that I can see.

Luke Schenscher has passed on approval that I can now post that he has signed a contract with the Chicago Bulls for the duration of the season.

Fantastic news for Luke!

The Bulls previously signed Schensch for his second 10-day contract on March 15. Under NBA rules, teams can only sign a player to two 10-days before they have to sign them for the season should they wish to retain them.

So far in his nine games with the Bulls, Luke is averaging 2.4 PPG and 2.2 RPG. He has NBA career highs of 10 points against Portland and 8 rebounds against Washington.

Topic #6717 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

Fantastic News. Well done and heres to a long career in the NBA.

Reply #75354 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Luuuuukkkkkkkkke!

Well done, must be something about the bulls and aussies eh.

Reply #75371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

something about the bulls and 7 foot aussies with red hair called Luke...

Reply #75398 | Report this post

TK  
Years ago

Hey I've got red hair. I'm going to change my name to Luke Kelly.

Look out for me in Chicago I will be the worlds first 6' 100Kg Power Point Guard.

Reply #75405 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Geat news for Luke. Well done and enjoy!

Reply #75440 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

Congrats to the big guy.... he stuck to his guns and it paid off!

Reply #75714 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754