Theodre
Years ago

Bell signs for Breakers

Just heard a story on the 5dn sports show that Paul Bell has signed a 1 year deal with the Breakers to join his mate Truslove in the front court.

Bell will be moving his business activities offshore for 1 year. Anyone else heard this

Topic #675 | Report this topic

pete  
Years ago

This is incredible. Another local into the NBL. He did have a great season last year and apparently impressed guarding and beating Chappell on a regular basis in tryouts.

Reply #6712 | Report this post

Hughesy  
Years ago

VIVA LA PORCELAIN

Reply #6713 | Report this post

JIMBO  
Years ago

Bell is a quality basketballer but has been in a good paddock in the offseason. I feel that the Sixers have missed the boat again and should have signed Bell and Dix instead of Rees and Cooper

Reply #6714 | Report this post

Jones  
Years ago

I didnt know the WA Breakers were back. Thats great coup for the WNBL.

Reply #6715 | Report this post

Jetson  
Years ago

where do these rumours come from

Reply #6717 | Report this post

lucy  
Years ago

A talking jerboil.

Reply #6718 | Report this post

FRIEND  
Years ago

I heard he got an invite to try out with Miami

Reply #6724 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, given that most of these posts are coming from the same IP, it's a single instigator, or an office of people mucking around... ;)

Don't make me introduce a Paul Bell category!

Reply #6725 | Report this post

Lyn Wieland  
Years ago

Sorry to continue the thread for you Isaac but in my recent research I came accross this team.

1989 state u16 boys
Matt Hughes capt
Tim Brenton V capt
Paul Bell
Adam Cunningham
Andrew Gooch
Kane Janutis
Kaill Morrisson
Kym Swanson
Matthew Scalzi
Matthew Walkley
Coach Denis Jones
Asst Richard Orlick
Manager Daphne Finch

Maybe the person who started it is jealous that Paul is still playing good ball and getting great minutes. With the others it is a case of where are they now?

Reply #6740 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

good for him

Reply #6745 | Report this post

Reliable Source  
Years ago

Ispoke to paul tonight and he said that if the team is struggling (nz) he will play a few games so that can make the finals

Reply #7041 | Report this post

chappy  
Years ago

Good onya Paul, go the Breakers

Reply #48238 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:25 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754