Years ago

NBA results today

Gerald Wallace scored 41 for the Bobcats, Pau Gasol 44 for the Grizzlies, while Charlie Bell recorded a triple-double for the Bucks. Darko Milicic continued his great shot-blocking form with 4 more, plus 12 points and 8 rebounds for the Magic, and the Wizards managed a win without Gilbert Arenas (how?). All around, seemed like a good day of games. Pity we never get to see hardly any of it here in Australia!

Topic #6791 | Report this topic

52-Cans  
Years ago

How did the Wizards win? Mate, Caron Butler and Antwan Jamison, them 2 along with Gilbert Arenas are the big 3 of the Wizards!

Reply #75991 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Reply #75992 | Report this post

Years ago

Well I did think almost 30ppg is hard to replace. I do know they have other good players, I just didn't expect them to win is all

Reply #75994 | Report this post

digby  
Years ago

see the bucks made a record 11 three pointers in a quarter, the team was 18-34 from the arc for the game.

Reply #75995 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:57 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754