Anonymous
Years ago

Question for Isaac

Isaac,

just interested on how many hours you put into this site a week?.
Must say I am hooked and don't even bother looking for bball news in the paper anymore. I get my fix right here.

Job well done.

Topic #6797 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't count how much time but it would be too much.

Glad you like it.

Reply #76069 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

I agree. I post here every now and then but I read the site basically every day, but never thought of saying thanks. How selfish! So...thanks Isaak!

Reply #76071 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Three cheers for Issac ... hip hip!

Reply #76073 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No more, please - it's embarrassing!

Reply #76074 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

You love it ... awwwwwww he's blushing.

Reply #76082 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Isaac's turning the colour of his Ferrari... red

Reply #76085 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Now that everyone has pumped his ego it's time for a bit of housekeeping to be done, how come the time clock is an hour out?

I posted my question for Mike Daws and Phil Smyth yesterday and on the recent post listing the time was one hour behind?

Reply #76087 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The server probably got confused regarding the Commonwealth Games daylight savings fiasco. Either that or it's because the server is hosted in the eastern states.

Reply #76089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

JoeM - talk about nit picking..

great job Isaac

Reply #76093 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Be quiet, it was just a question as it a rather new development.

Reply #76094 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm guessing with the clock it got confused with the daylight saving fiasco. Come sunday I'm sure it'll be ok as we all change our clocks.

Reply #76098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Such a fickle person Joe, You seem to want to pick at things just to start a fight.

Reply #76099 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

LOL you idiot, yeah lets argue over a fickle thing like a clock.

Roll eyes

Reply #76104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you said it joe!

Reply #76105 | Report this post

Save our Daylight  
Years ago

Back to the TOPIC -

Well Done Isaac, not only can you create massive interest in basketball through your hard work...

you can also start a boxing match over the internet, just with the use of a small little clock!!

Very Very Impressive Man.

Reply #76114 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Isaac, next you will have to provide boxing gloves and then ask for the "real" Anonymous to come forward and collect them.

Reply #76151 | Report this post

Old-Bull  
Years ago

The forum and all links appurtenant thereto are just brilliant. Sincerely Isaac, it's incredible and you deserve all the kudos.

Reply #76172 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Here Here - great sight and great work!! Lots of great features including a "thread temporarily withheld" feature......

So Isaac did this feature kick in due to a call from the original poster...or someone in a "position of power" at the club asking for its removal? Or was it just a judgement call by you? Pity - just as it was getting very intruiging ;)

Reply #76175 | Report this post

Isaac.... i think i'm in love with you!!!

Reply #76177 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Statman - it was a quick revival of an old feature as a result of someone at the Sixers giving me a call while I was out at dinner. Now, it puts me in a tough position because a scoop is a scoop, but this person has always done the right thing by me and they have a valid reason to make that call so in this case I'm willing to heed their request until it's sorted out tomorrow, after a press conference.

Implementing this feature means that I can temporarily disable the thread without losing replies instead of having to delete it and wipe the responses completely.

Reply #76181 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Fair call Isaac - I can understand your position. Gee I bet you love not even being able to have dinner without the site bugging you ;)

Keep up the great work - its much appreciated by all

Reply #76213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Curious more than anything... what does Isaac look like? Anyone got a picture, just would love to put a face to a name.

Reply #76393 | Report this post

tony blair  
Years ago

male

Reply #76396 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:38 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754