Anonymous
Years ago

NH: Kanye West Concert Last Night

Kanye West concert was Last Night alot of Basketball players were there in attendence .. I thought the show was amazing best concert I had been to .. the atmosphere was amazing .. would Love to hear other peoples thoughts on the show

Topic #6798 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I also went, it was a good show. Lots of basketball players around, even 36ers amongst the crowd. Cooper was near where I was standing, dancing and singing along, wasn't too hard to spot him considering he towered over everyone else.

Bris and Melb shows got Common and De La Soul performing with Kanye, that would've been awesome. Unfortunately us and Syd didn't get to have them, but it was still an awesome night and atmosphere was great.

Reply #76097 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Word..

Reply #76107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fantastic show! Well worth it!

Reply #76196 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:43 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754