Isaac
Years ago

NBL interviews David Cooper

The NBL site has put a few questions to David Cooper.

You can read their article here: In the Spotlight - David Cooper

Here's an excerpt:

nbl.com.au: What part of your game do you really want to improve on with your clean slate start in Adelaide?

David Cooper: I probably want to improve my versatility and my offensive game. If you were to have read my scouting report, it wouldn't say I'm a very good offensive player. I want to be known as more than just a defensive player.

Topic #683 | Report this topic

Concerned  
Years ago

Has anyone seen Coops play yet?

Any thoughts on whether he'll be able to contribute night in, night out to a decent standard?

Reply #6816 | Report this post

Hoopin  
Years ago

A solid back up big guy by all acounts

Reply #6818 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Saw him play in the Sixers vs Mavericks game on the All Star Weekend. Looked hesitate to take outside shots, but strong in the legs. Got some boards, played some aggressive defense on Holmes, scored a bit. More agile than Reesy at least so it won't hurt having him in the team. If he's on the court with four scorers, he might not even be required to score that much.

Reply #6853 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

will cooper be in starting 5 for 3ers this year? he sounds pretty good

Reply #7143 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754