results
Years ago

Results Woodville Vs. Mavs

Anyone know the results and stats of last nights games?

Topic #6854 | Report this topic

Skyhook  
Years ago

I could be wrong but a lot of Woodville folks post on here and im guessing (so relax) that the Mavs won ? otherwise im sure we would have heard about it ..

Reply #76633 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Warriors def. Mavs... not sure of the score.

Reply #76634 | Report this post

damrob  
Years ago

Women

Mavs won (not sure on score)

Men

Warriors won 90-85

Reply #76639 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

think you will find woodville v mavs results under aba results

Reply #76671 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

is that a green train begining to fire ups some engines!!

great game. mavs up by 10 start of the 4th and also with around 8 mins to run. but the warriors played some great D hit some big shots and got the win! great job.

the womens game was close till late when the mvs hit some shots and won by 10 or so

Reply #76704 | Report this post

Interested  
Years ago

Anyone with box scores for Woodville/Eastern games. Thanks if you can help.

Reply #76884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it always Woodville holding box scores up???

Reply #76897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yup we like to keep everyone in the dark.

the logistics of the dome, re office etc, doesn't make it easy for someone to just slip into the office and email the stats to Isaac.

It isn't a few steps away like at marion/morphett vale etc at the dome it isn't even in the main stadium area.

Yogee does at times forward them from home but maybe he forgot this week

Reply #76927 | Report this post

Shut Up!  
Years ago

Except at Marion we can't get access to the office to e-mail the Stats through.
I just do it at home after the game at the same time I e-mail Colin and the Opposition's stats person

Reply #76931 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think this is quite common too - the boxscores nearly always come from personal email addresses it seems. Any coaches receiving the boxscores can always check the sidebar and see what I'm missing, or just forward everything anyway (thanks to Glenn Shaw and Billy Hopkins who often do this anyway). ShutUp! is easily the most reliable stats person though if there needs to be an award handed out!

Reply #76932 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754