Yothu
Years ago

Reserves Finals Tonight

There are 2 games in the mens finals.
Sturt v Eagles
North v Woodville

My predictions are Sturt just over eagles with Finkenmyer, Benson and Hackendorf being the main players. North over Woodville with Zorich, Burdon and Dallas taking control

Topic #686 | Report this topic

Hoopin  
Years ago

Forrestville over Sturt (too much speed)
North over woodville (i believe North will take it out

Reply #6810 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Forestville & Sturt is tough to call. Forestville beat them convincingly a month or so back, but Sturt played a shocker. I'm tipping forestville in a tight one by 5 or so.

Woodville to beat North. Unless they let North's shooters run hot, I think Woodville have to much depth all over the floor for North. Ben Todd is a quality floor general, Marcus is explosive, Gary & Pascoe can shoot, Fuller & Lachie Parker can run the lanes & James Smith & Jarrod Hammond will hold down the middle.

Woodville to take out the title for me.

Reply #6812 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heard that forestville won over sturt, thats all i heard.
be interested to know how the Benson vs Sutton match-up went...can anyone fill me in?

Reply #6892 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Forestville were too smart and kept their cool down the stretch. Won by about 7 in the end.

From what I saw Sutton clearly won the battle v Benson.

Reply #6894 | Report this post

hag  
Years ago

Woodville beat North quite comfortably

Reply #6897 | Report this post

Yothu  
Years ago

Forrestville were very convincing in their win. The Sutton vs Benson match up a very tight won til half time i thought. After that Sutton got the ball when he wanted it and was open but sturt couldn't deliver it to benson when he was hot or open.

Reply #6910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North vs Forestville, who will win this one? and who do people have to look out for in this game?

Reply #7198 | Report this post

Mr Warmups  
Years ago

Whats all this Benson vs Sutton talk????
It takes more than 1 player to win.......
Look at Woodville they play as a team and they are in the GF.

Reply #7202 | Report this post

Sutton stripped Benson of the ball on two plays in a row down the stretch in this game. Ended all hopes for the Sturt boys, that and the fact that Sturt couldn't help themselves hacking at the eagles boys early in the 4th which sent the eagles to the line early.

Next weeks game between North and Forestville should be a ripper. Forestville slightly bigger, North slightly quicker. Close game last time they met, with North winning by about 5. This one will be just as close.

This is a must see for anyone who just loves to watch a good quality game of basketball.

Reply #7249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon forestville can cause the upset over north, they seem to be playing some good ball lately,

Reply #7341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When and where is this game? sounds likely to be a good one

Reply #7692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah, whats the day, time, stadium etc?

Reply #7698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its 6:30pm at the dome on tuesday.

Reply #7708 | Report this post

deak  
Years ago

Yeah, my money's on F'Ville

Reply #7713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North got over fville, was a funny game with north up by alot then fville coming coming back but couldnt get over the line. There seemed to be alot of really bad calls both ways but watching i felt fville got the worst of it, also heard that a scorer was doing both the clock and the score sheet and fville missed out on a point they should of had because the scorer and the refs missed it....wats up with that shouldnt there be someone on the clock and someone different on the sheet? doesnt seem right.
Well next up North and Woodville, id think woodville.

Reply #7788 | Report this post

Yothu  
Years ago

How did Sutton go.. who were the stars????

Reply #7835 | Report this post

Nathan Wieland  
Years ago

There were four scorers on the game.

24' Clock Operator
Clock Operator
Chairperson
Scorer/Visual Score Operator

Reply #7847 | Report this post

manager  
Years ago

was a good hard fought game
umpiring has been average for both the semi and the prelim final for the men

hopefully it will bea little less noticeable for the final

north young guns did extrememly well without dalllas to lead them. See what happens next week

Reply #7952 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:45 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754