anon
Years ago

HELP NEEDED! LAUREN JACKSON

how does lauren jackson deal with the media? does the media focus on her too much? does it take focus away from other players? do commontators talk about her too much while the game is on? what do people think about the media coverage on where she is going to play next year? if anyone could anwser these questions it would be really really helpful... cheers

Topic #6861 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

help!!1!~! i'm doing an assignment about how people get others on forums to do their work for them... cheers

Reply #76687 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

excuse me i dont think so mate

Reply #76718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Help.. i cant be bothered doing my own search, nor can i be bothered caring about lauren jackson.. i just care about getting a good grade even if i have to ask a forum filled with basketballers... hahaha goodluck with that!

Reply #76883 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

help! i have nothing to do with my time so i abuse people who need help woth homework!

Reply #76953 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754