Anonymous
Years ago

Where to Download all NBA games and more.

I have been using the service at www.tv.org

You can download any TV show including all sports games.

They charge around $50 for a lifetime membership and have great support.

Topic #6869 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

And u can get absolutely any NBA game? That sounds awesome!

Reply #76771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, so far so good, just got the Kobe 81 game, also missed an episode Las Vegas last week, so I DL that.

Reply #76809 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Or you could just search for torrents. (oh and its free).

Reply #76820 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Yeh and torrents dont have all the games do they?

Reply #76850 | Report this post

njh  
Years ago

check this link:
http://bt.davka.info/
everything u need.

Reply #76853 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there anyway to put torrents on to DVD?

Reply #76862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just finished down loading the kobe 81 point game in torrents, but i cant seem to watch it. any one help please

Reply #76875 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Okay, there seems to be some confusion here.

A torrent is something that allows files to be distributed, eg shared amond peer to peer networks.

The actual file that is shared is not the torrent, it will be whatever you want to share, eg a movie or video file.

You use a torrent-managing program to share the file and hence download it from peers.

To know why you cannot play your file anon (#76875), you will have to give more information on what the file is, (eg. .avi, .rm etc), and what player you are using to try to play it.

Reply #76887 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

As for NBA games, http://bt.davka.info/ is good, but does not cover all games, and some games are poor quality.

The games that are 700Mb or less are not good enough quality to transfer to a DVD. Some of the games that are over 1 Gb look okay.

To convert .avi and other video files to DVD you will need software to convert them to the required DVD files, eg. .VOB files.

Software such as ULEAD Movie factory do this.

Another option is to use NERO (which everyone has) and just rip the .avi files to a VCD (video CD - the option is there in NERO). Nero converts it all for you and the VCD will play in your DVD player.

Reply #76891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

olskoolgamer thanks for your help but i realised it is still uploading. my bad

Reply #76904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

olskoolgamer one last question sorry, i have completed the download which was 1.38GB but still waiting on the upload which is up to 1.48GB. Why is it above the download size (1.38GB)? Is there anyway to know what the upload will go up to. Thanks. This is my first download on Torrents so not use to it

Reply #76973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dude torrents dont have to upload, that is just something you SHOULD do. you dont have to upload a certain ammount of the file to watch it, it should do that straight after download is finished. what are you using to watch? try vlc media player (google it)

Reply #149763 | Report this post

JAKE  
Years ago

whats goin on?ive been on the look out for a real long time now on regular season knick games from THE 91-92 SEASON.im comin up empty everytime.why is this?i figure it shouldnt be this hard.THE ONLY GAME THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET WAS KNICKS AT HAWKS FROM 12/7/1991 137 - 128 2OTS ON NBA TV.I BUT THE ENTIRE SEASON IF I HAVE TO..im also looking for the first round of the 1992 playoffs knicks vs detroit.all five games.why am i always coming up short ALL THE TIME?HERES SOME OTHER GAMES OF INTEREST IF YOU GOTEM 12/7/1990 NYK at Chicago Bulls 98 - 108 4/9/1991 NYK at Chicago Bulls 106 - 108 IM SURE WGN OR MSG CARRIED ALL THE GAMES---THANX JAKE

Reply #233687 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:14 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754