Isaac
Years ago

NH: Free Montell Jordan double pass

Lisa D from Fresh FM has contacted me and wants to give away a double pass to Montell Jordan's show on Friday May 5th. The gig will be at Black Cat Nightclub in Gouger St and tickets are normally $30 + booking fee, or $40 at the door.

If you're a fan and want to get your hands on a double pass, keep an eye on this thread. Shortly, I'll give you instructions on how you can be in with a shot to go along.

Topic #6894 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

To get the tickets, you need to be the first person to email [email protected] with the answer to this question:

Name 3 of Montell Jordan's tracks...
If you're unlucky this time around, stay tuned because there could be another chance in a couple of weeks.

Reply #77021 | Report this post

Rueben  
Years ago

c'mon Isaac surely you woulda, coulda, shoulda worded it differently. something like ...

If you want to win tickets, this is how you do it ...

Reply #77027 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Isaac, that deserves a basketball icon!

It's Friday night, and I feel alright, got the party here on the westside........

Reply #77029 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll go if I can take Carla Purty (Jada Pinkett-Smith) as my date and Reggie Warrington (Dave Chapelle) is the opening act.

Reply #77030 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Once upon a time I might've given that a basketball, but you must have been thinking that against all odds you could have given this competition one last chance, maybe when you get home. But you might as well close the door now because I think it's over.

I like to think that when it comes to the choice, I can do that because it's my site.

Reply #77031 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

How long did you work on that Isaac? 5 minutes? 15 minutes? Extensive Google search? Phone a friend? ;)

Reply #77033 | Report this post

Rueben  
Years ago

Isaac, now I'm kinda buzzed, and it's all because

you had to throw the rain on my fun ...

that ball coulda, woulda, shoulda been mine, mine, mine

Reply #77038 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

the dude is 6'8 give him a ball and see what he can do.

Think of the marketing... sixer import that has top ten single world wide, national anthems, after parties, biatches everywhere....all good!!

Reply #77049 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

hes a bit oldschool./..... i remember 'this is how we do it' use to like it a fair bit... what he doin now? why not play for the sixers? maybe hes the recruit people been talkin bout

Reply #77054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's got the last name for it...

Reply #77543 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:29 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754