Anonymous
Years ago

STAMFORD GRAND ACADEMY MVP DINNER

The Stamford Grand Academy will be holding its MVP Dinner at the Grand on Thursday 13th April.

The Brett Maher Medal for MVP will be presented, as will the Bernie Lewis Memorial Award for Most Improved.

Barry Curtin will once again host the event with special guest interviews including:

Dean Brogan
Robert Rose
Scott Ninnis

Tickets are $75 each which includes 3 course meal and drinks package.

Pre dinner drinks at 6.30 for 7pm start.

Players will proceed to ABA Players Night at the Stag at conclusion of formalities.

If anyone is interested in booking tickets, please phone Paul Bell on 8232 1645.

Topic #6901 | Report this topic

Manute Bol  
Years ago

************EXCULSIVE************

I'll be there sitting next to Matt Sutton on the Forestville table wearing a black shirt. I must warn everyone that I've changed my height and appearance since my playing days so don't be alarmed. I had to do this to escape from Sudan so please keep this information to yourself otherwise I might get deported.

Feel free to come over and introduce yourself to me during the night or after at the Stag.

Matt Sutton 4 MVP!!

See you there.

Manute

Reply #77857 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:34 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754