Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut Watch- 2

Milwaukee 90 lost to Memphis 100

Bogut scored 18 pts pulled down 6 rebounds 1 offensive and 5 defencive and 4 fouls

Overall, a very good game

Gasol scored 33 pts for Memphis while pulling down 14 rebounds including 13 defensive and the one offensive with 8 assists

Topic #6912 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

The main thing with Bogut was that he played 47 minutes in a game that didn't go into OT. Pretty sure he's hardly seen 40 minutes this season so a full game is sensational.

Reply #77298 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

looks like hes progressing well,

any more info on how lukes going ?

Reply #77366 | Report this post

Busto  
Years ago

Watched him play against Nets. Terrible!!!! I was hoping Stotts would take him off to put me out of my misery.

Few suggestions:
Bogut should ask Kristic for his game back.
When he is happy, he must remember to tell his face.
He can argue every call when he can actually play and has a little respect from the referees.
Find the weight room.
Buy a weight room.
Donate a weight room to Utah as they obviously didnĀ“t have one there when he was in college.
Skip world champs and work on his body (although I want him to play).
Pray he can become half as good a Luc Longley.
Lose the tights.
Understand that he is a bust (at the moement) and if he was good enough the Bucks would get him the ball.

Reply #77455 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Everyone has a bad game occasionally.His numbers for the most part are decent.And at 260 odd pounds he is in pretty good shape and can run the floor well at that weight.
Its his first season- it takes a toll on your energy levels and he probably cant lift everyday and train and play.

Give the guy a break . Agenda ?

Reply #77467 | Report this post

Busto  
Years ago

Skyhook his number are good, but not for a number 1 pick. Why do I have to have an agenda, that is what I think. He makes alot of money and is under the spotlight. And I think it is pretty clear he needs to get in the weight room.

Reply #77498 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

hes no phenom just a good fundamentally sound player. poor mans duncan?? remember its his 1st pro season. bumping against wallaces o'neals etc will make him a monster in a few years... all you haters wait & see

Reply #77512 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:09 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754