Isaac
Years ago

Interested in playing college basketball?

I'm not sure if anyone locally is looking at doing this and thought it might be of interest to a few ABL players.

If you're between 17 and 21 and would like to find out more about college basketball opportunities, then you could talk to MVP Sports Australia and Bear Basketball. They're adding to their bag of tricks a range of contacts in both Div 1 and Div 2 schools and the NAIA.

I guess if you're a player or parent of a player with potential, it might be worth getting in touch just to see what's out there. You can call either Paul Bell or Justin Schueller on 8232 1645 or email [email protected]

Topic #6923 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Doh about 5 years to late :(

Reply #77430 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I must say Paul and Justin are very good at what they do with all this basketball stuff.

Reply #77479 | Report this post

TK  
Years ago

NCAA may not approve of people or companies that even remotely reasemble player agents when it comes to placing players with colleges. Having said that if the placements are transperent then its a good avenue for young players.

I have helped some young players and there is also some AAU programs like Howard Pulley that play in tournaments that ALL the Nike sponsored colleges send their coaches to evaluate prospective players and offer scholarships.

In the USA there are a number of so called scholarship shop front companies that, at a fee, shop highschool kids around to the colleges and most are crooks taking money for services and don't add any value to a process. So good info from Paul or Justin would be beneficial for an aspiring player.

Reply #77491 | Report this post

Rodman  
Years ago

about 20 years to late for me but anyone can dream

Reply #77500 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

What the hell is bear basketball...?

Reply #77506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bear is Justin's nickname and he setup his own company and called it Bear Basketball accordingly

Reply #77508 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bear Basketball Australia - focus is school-level clinics.

Reply #77513 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:37 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754