Humphrey
Years ago

2002 Signed Sixers Championship Warm-Up Top

I have a 2002 Sixers Championship team blue warm up top for sale. It has been signed by all team members and coaching staff and is professionally framed by Evright Trophees.
It is available for pick up from the Adelaide CBD area.
No idea as to real value but this is a rare item as generally it's only singlet tops that are available.
If your interested make me an offer!

Topic #6924 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

$50

Reply #77466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you are not supposed to say that you don't know the real value!

Reply #77471 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

$100

Reply #77481 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

$105

Reply #77505 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

$106

Reply #77525 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

$120

Reply #77544 | Report this post

Humphrey  
Years ago

Glad to see there's some interest here peoples! I will close off the auction after the Easter Break.

Reply #77575 | Report this post

Woftam  
Years ago

$300

Reply #77635 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

$400000.

Reply #77711 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

$400000.

Reply #77712 | Report this post

Axe  
Years ago

put the bloody thing on ebay to make it fairer, official and easier for the buyers and seller

Reply #77714 | Report this post

Humphrey  
Years ago

Axe - if ur not even interested why bother to post anything. Wasted posts shouldn't count in the posting tally.
Not everyone spends their life in cyberspace and use ebay. Thought this forum was a better way to reach sixers fans who might be interested in picking up some championship memorabilia.
VC Fan - same as Axe, why waste peoples time. Make ur posts worthwhile!

Reply #77774 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Sorry mate, just thought i'd have a bit of fun.

Reply #77867 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

That's a fair call Humphrey. This forum is full of people who are more likely to be interested in an item like this.

Reply #77883 | Report this post

Humphrey  
Years ago

CONGRATULATIONS WOFTAM! You are the highest bidder for a Framed 2002 Championship Sixers Warm Up top. If you contact me via email ([email protected]) by COB Friday April 21, we can arrange for payment and pick up of the goods!

If you are not a serious purchaser please let me know ASAP and i will sell to the next highest bidder.

Reply #78442 | Report this post

Humphrey  
Years ago

Well Thomo, Woftam has stood me up so if you still want the top for $120 its yours. Follow same instructions from the previous post!

Reply #79579 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:01 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754