hurley
Years ago

Gorj goes boomer shopping

some article i found today about Gorj goin to US to pick up/ talk to possible boomers for WC's... atleast hes starting nice and early!

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/Goorjian-goes-guard-shopping-for-Boomers/2006/04/10/1144521259219.html

Topic #6929 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.foxsports.com.au

Sydney sign Russel Hinder.

Reply #77576 | Report this post

Ken Richardson  
Years ago

Let me guess....we didn't have the money to compete for his signature.

Reply #77601 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why do we have less money than every other team? We don't spend anymore than everyone.

How could Brisbane afford Rychart when they have mckinnon, bradtke, black and MANY more?

Reply #77664 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Here's a clue:

Reply #77668 | Report this post

Rueben  
Years ago

the colorado rockies?

i don't get it?

what does a professional baseball team have to do with basketball. Isaac, you are cryptic!

Reply #77671 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

Other teams seem to do a lot better than us when it comes to arranging lucrative outside employment to supplement their NBL salary. Reading between the lines of recent interviews with Daws/Smyth it seems even they acknowledge we are very poor in that area.

Maybe Dusty is now a childcare worker after practice each day.

Reply #77675 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

We wear one of those. Some other teams don't.

Reply #77677 | Report this post

boost  
Years ago

we follow the cap>?>?

Reply #77841 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:22 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754