Joe M
Years ago

South Dragons video

The hammer is back

Watch, enjoy, reminisce and start to hate again.

The Shane 'The Hammer' Heal is back and you can relive his glory days in this video montage put together from your friends at the South Dragons.

http://video.vividas.com/media/4407_Dragons/web/HealAnnouncement.html

Enjoy.

Topic #6945 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Is it just me but there seems to be alot of footage against the sixers in that.

Also never noticed the double one finger solute he give the dome running back in to d after hitting a shot before.

Reply #77800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gee Powerhouse in red with international games.

Love the Mark Davis footage :>

Reply #77802 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heal reminds me of another cocky blonde guard - Ben Yoemens. Cocky as hell and isn't afraid to shoot the ball. lol . Nah i luv u benny

Reply #77826 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

At the risk of stating the obvious Mark Price's highlights were a whole lot better than the Hammer's, it showed him doing things other than jacking up a long range three or finishing an awkward looking quick release drive.

It's good that they've got clips like that on thier site though, helps build things up a bit.

Reply #77851 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Great video! Til this day I got no idea why the hell he would start a fight with Barkley....

#1 Barkley is huge, Shane is small
#2 Barker is a nutter and has fought Shaq
#3 It's Barkley...

Reply #77865 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Something about knowing you're not going to get your lights punched out on the court in an international game, same with the Mark Davis incident.

Reply #77868 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Great videos. The South Dragons sure aren't doing things by halves. Some other NBL teams should be taking notes.

Reply #77869 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:36 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754