lockstock
Years ago

Results of Div 2 games (11/4)

anyone got results from last nights games? South men beat Norwood men by 47. Other games??

Topic #6946 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

lockstock did you mean 4-7 ? or 47 points? because that seems like alot of points difference in a div 2 ganme!

Reply #77807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

north beat eastern in womens by about 65 - 40. pretty impressive winning margin considering eastern had a good team out there. good work girls!!!

Reply #77809 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

69-49 was final score. north's press was the difference.

Reply #77818 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

south won by 47 points, as in 3 points less than 50.

Reply #77819 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

Who is playing for the Norwood reserves this season? I would have though they would have an OK team?

Reply #77836 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

nah mate it was Max and then not much else after that. Looking at their results they have been getting smashed most rounds

Reply #77838 | Report this post

Tucker  
Years ago

west mens over mavs by about 20

Reply #77840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

spud dominating....

Reply #77847 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Southern women by over 30 to Woodville.

Reply #77850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

norwood div 2 team has had no coach for the season so far, which is about 2 change. Also has had constantly changing team every week. Giv them a chance. They r playin alot of young guys and most of which hav little div2 no ABA or div 2 experience.

Reply #77885 | Report this post

g-diddy  
Years ago

Yeah, lets cut norwood a break (they would do that for you) they have it tougher than everyone else, no coach, trying to develop their younger players. All you other clubs have it easy blah blah blah

Thanks anon 77885 your post made me laugh on a pretty bland morning

Reply #77906 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

I was just assuming that those players that didnt start in the ABA would be playing in the reserves although I now know that some have work committments. Good Luck to the younger guys, hopefully they can get a few of the older guys out there to make the transition to senior basketbell easier. Who will be coaching the reserves??

Reply #77907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Welcome back Lommax. Was that a self imposed exile for the foot in mouth comment made a couple of weeks back?

Reply #77913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lomman just let the basketball go.

The flames were in doldrums for the past few years. We are on track this season, thanks for your positive thouhgts though.

Reply #77915 | Report this post

Lommax  
Years ago

Firstly there was no foot in mouth comment anonymous. I stand by what I said.

I also believe that if Cooper was playing the last couple of years we also would have been on the right track. He makes a huge difference.

The attitude of this years team appears to be the biggest difference. Good to see.

Im not walking away from the basketball just yet anonymous just having a short break.

you gotta love people who post under anonymous.

Reply #77933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wonderin who the hell Lommax is

Reply #78005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and lockstock and barrel...maybe they cant spell anonymous

Reply #78006 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lommax is this ben lomman dude. Seriously mate Im not sure u would be welcome back after what u said about a club champion! U should be smarter with the words u use. Ur a great guy but how are u gonna make a comeback? Is it gonna just be let go? I think not!

Reply #78021 | Report this post

Jeff  
Years ago

ohhh relax boys.. sure, Lommax is a litle zany and a bit mad cap, but he adds a bit of colour.

and perhaps u should consider what u will be like when it's your time to expire - and all you have to look forward to is the Masters Games.

Reply #78407 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:42 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754