Anonymous
Years ago

stag night!

who were the hottest chicks at the stag thurs night, i dont many names but i thought there were hot chicks everywhere

Topic #6991 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The one Matt Gange was pashing was up there! Wouldn't kick her out of the bed for farting!

Reply #78276 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

I wouldn't know Anon, they wouldn't let me in! Apparently it was kick boxer night not ABL night.

Reply #78278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Stag did a GREAT job of not letting in underage girls, well done.

Reply #78280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not the one that can fart inbeds is under age

Reply #78290 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't know, but there were quite a number of underage people at the stag

Reply #78299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldnt have let her in...she is 17

Reply #78315 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mark fullers girlfriend is 17 so is matt ganges they shouldnt b allowed in

Reply #78332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Gange was with one (underaged apparently)girl and being pushed by another, a smashed window, underaged drinkers(?? unconfirmed officially), kickboxers, hot chicks, hot men and agro people who couldn't get in. Sounds like Days of Our LIves!!!

Reply #78370 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Sounds more like a routine Friday / Saturday night out on the piss... Just wait until October to see some antics when a little known basketball tournament comes to Adelaide.

Reply #78381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scott lampshires chick and andrew webbers chick were also 17 i believe........so much for the 18 years old entry...jeepers Scott's chick was a looker!

Reply #78448 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

TR

Okay, I'll bite, what "little known basketball tournament comes to Adelaide"?

Reply #78455 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

My tip is the Australian University Games, more than just a basketball tournament. How about girls and boys from all over Australia playing every sport imaginable and partying Ibiza style every night.

Reply #78463 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Nope, Uni Games........ hell no. Teams from all over OZ will be rocking Adelaide in October. Meaks knows what I'm talking all about. Thats a tip.

Maybe something I need to speak to Isaac about and get a little promo going on this site.

Reply #78475 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Not sure if Uni Games classify as little known. My favourite team slogan was Flinders I think

"We're a drinking team with a basketball problem"

Come on TR, spill!

Reply #78485 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Good idea TR except don't go to the stag during the tournament as they will promise you the world but tell you lies unless you're involved with Kickboxing SA.

Trust me, I've seen it before!

Reply #78486 | Report this post

Cheap Seats  
Years ago

It's probably a good thing you didn't get in Maunte. Best to keep off the piss, it will stunt your growth.

Reply #78490 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Manute, you've got real issues there with Kickboxing SA don't you?

Surely your sporting prowess and ability to blend into a crowd you could have convinced people of your affiliation with Kickboxing SA?

Reply #78491 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

"We are a group of alcoholics with a basketball problem" that's our motto

Stay tuned, I'll need to do some liaison work before details are released. We rocked NZ last year...

Manute, just how badly did the Stag piss you off...... revenge is sweet my friend, get some friend blind drunk and then make him power vomit everywhere.....

Reply #78493 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

"Mine name is TR and it's been 2 months since I last touched a basketball......."

Reply #78494 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Attention bouncers at the Stag. You win, I've just joined Kickboxing SA and I'm now ready to enter your club!!

Reply #78495 | Report this post

the fuzz  
Years ago

TR - you playing with/against me?

Reply #78498 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Reply #78499 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I wondered if you were talking about the World Police and Fire Games, but they don't come to Adelaide until March 2007.

Reply #78508 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

with you fuzz.... the lads here in Canberra are getting pretty keen.

Close Isaac, but not quite close enough for the prize.

Reply #78521 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

It's be 2 days since I kicked a Phizzer as well.....

Reply #78523 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Dude, that makes no sense. That joke obviously went well over your head.

Reply #78526 | Report this post

Ana  
Years ago

Strippers in Adelaide. Topless waitresses, Lingerie waitresses for Bucks night, Bucks party ideas.

Poker nights, Poker party and more. www.Glamor.com.au

Reply #276294 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:52 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754