Spurs 4-2
Mavs 4-2
Nuggets 4-3
Suns 4-2

Reply #79048 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

EAST
DET 4-1(MIL get one just coz they have Bogut)
CLE 4-2
IND 4-3(Probably won't happen, but you never know)
MIA 4-0

WEST
SAS 4-2
DAL 4-2
LAC 4-3
PHO 4-1

Reply #79054 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

EAST
Detroit vs Milwaukee
Some good matchups here, both teams have depth with obviously Detroit having the stronger players. Rip and Sheed will bring Detroit home here
Prediction: Detroit 4-1

Cleveland vs Washington
Expect 4 players to light it up here. Arenas to average 30ppg, Jamison 25ppg and 10rpg, Butler to average 20ppg and Lebron to average 35-40ppg and maybe a triple double. I'm still going with Cleveland though, they are a solid team with Ilgauskas, Murray and Damon helping them... Keep in mind Larry Hughes will be pumped to show his old team what he's got!
Prediction: Cleveland 4-2

New Jersey vs Indiana
Probably will be one of the tightest series going round, both teams have years of playoff experience. People were tipping Indiana to get the crown at the start of the year but they struggled for a winning record. Will be a tight game. Standout players will be Jermaine, Stojakovic and Jones from the Pacers. From the Nets the big 4 will battle hard, Kidd, Jefferson, Kristic and last but not last Vinsanity!
Prediction: New Jersey 4-2

Miami vs Chicago
This series will be fair one sided as a young Bulls team tackle the Heat with Shaq and Wade. Not much to say here other than watch out for Gordon's big games for the bulls and Shaq and Wade will bring it home for Miami. I think Gordon will bring one game home for the Bulls - Love that guy!
Prediction: Miami 4-1

WEST
San Antonio vs Sacramento
This series will be much like the Heat-Bulls series. The Spurs have way too much depth, sure the Kings have Artest, Bibby, Thomas and Miller, but match that with Ginobili, Parker, Duncan, Bowen, Mohammed and off the bench Nesterovic, Finley, Van Exel, Barry... The list goes on! Keep in mind Robert Horry, the playoffs are here the big games will come now!
Prediction: San Antonio 4-1

Dallas vs Memphis
I'm gonna love this series! Nowitzki vs Gasol will just go off. Nowitzki to average 28ppg 10 rpg and Gasol 21ppg 11rpg and 5apg. These two will be a crucial point into what team wins the series. Yes there are other awesome players such as Terry and Howard for Dallas but Nowitzki will bring it home. For Memphis Mike Miller will have 1 or 2 huge games, I know it! But it won't be enough.
Prediction: Dalls 4-2

Los Angeles Clippers vs Denver
Ahhh here is a series to go to 7 games! This will be tight all the way. For Denver watch Carmelo go off on the offensive end! Camby will average a double double and Kenyon will be up there too! Andre Miller and Earl Boykins will get around a solid 10ppg and some crucial assists. However I don't think it will be enough to overpower the Clippers. Cassell, Mobley, Vadmonovic, Brand, Kaman and Maggette will just be too much. A close tight series though!
Prediction: Clippers 4-3

Phoenix vs Lakers
I for one think this will actually be close! Many will disagree though. Kobe will just go off come playoffs, his first one or two games may be a tough few games but when the series goes back to LA watch him shine. Nash and Marion need to carry the Suns but if there is decent defence on Marion (Bowen last year in conference finals) he can be held very quiet. Remember if the Suns are gonna double or triple team Kobe all he has to do is pass to the open man for an open sho (Not guaranteeing he will pass though :P). The Lakers victory depends not only on Kobe's scoring but whether he is going to be a smart player and use his team mates. If you notice when Kobe is passing it Odom, Parker's and even Brown's numbers lift! Phoenix will win though lol. Got Nash?
Prediction: Phoenix 4-3

Reply #79059 | Report this post

Pistons 4-2
Cavs 4-1
Nets 4-0
Miami 4-2

Spurs 4-2
Mavs 4-1
Nuggets 4-3
Suns 4-0

Reply #79060 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

PISTONS 4-1
WIZARDS 4-2
NETS 4-0
MIAMI 4-1

SPURS 4-1
MAVS 4-2
NUGGETS 4-2
SUNS 4-1

And my beloved Celtics? Looking towards the draft myself.

Reply #79064 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

dont count out miami, shaqs been playing possum all season, he'll unleash. they'll make it deep into the playoffs as long as wade dumps the ball inside every offence. btw ELG dont doubt the lakers i highly doubt the suns will win 4-0 my guess is lakers in 7. the lakers should start odom centre to match diaw's versitilaty he will shut him down if they do

Reply #79073 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i reckon PISTONS all the way!!! but i reckon the spurs will end up getting to the final againsnt them. It will be great to watch! i love the N.B.A finals can't wait!!!! I hope clevelend do well as well.

Reply #79084 | Report this post

mr clutch you appear not to realise that the Lakers have not beaten Pheonix with steve nash in 2 years i doubt this will change come 2006 playoffs. your love for the lakers is admirable but never again will they rise to the heights they reached in the 00's (which,lets face it, is the only reason why you go for them, right, because you go for winning teams)

Reply #79086 | Report this post

JKIDD#5  
Years ago

NEW JERSEY SHOULD DISTROY PACERS........ or atleast thats wat i hope:P

Reply #79097 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

no but now we have arron mckie back from injury mr. intagable will be a force to be reckoned with!

Reply #79100 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Lakers and Suns will be closer than you think... Kobe will go off and maybe Odom too! Oh well we'll have to wait and see!

Reply #79106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I predict that...ESPN won't show any of the NBA Playoffs!!!!!

Reply #79189 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

chicago and miami were playing on espn yesterday

Reply #79193 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

i guess you were wrong once again as the lakers have taken a 3 1 lead against the suns - it takes more than just 2 superstars playing offense to win in the playoffs ELG, you of all people should know that

Reply #80014 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Is this the dawn of a new Kobe? The Zenmaster has shown they can win with Kobe being a team player. Kobe is proving he will allow his game to be dictated by the coach, and the Lakers are 3-1 on Phoenix.

Are we witnessing the dawn of a new player?? The Lakers will probably win the series now, and the Clips are beatable. Could be a fairytale story (ended by the Spurs in the Conf finals, of course)

Lakers could be one trade away from contending again?

Reply #80016 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

All my predictions were right :P

Reply #80804 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:09 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754