VC fan
Years ago

The New Kicksology

Anyone got enough time to write their review of a pair of basketball shoes they've owned and rate them? Help out people who are looking for a new pair of kicks, or which pair were peoples favourite/least favourite pair of shoes.

Topic #7073 | Report this topic

VC fan  
Years ago

I'll get the ball rolling, I've had a pair of Mike Huarache 2K4's for a few months now and think they are awesome. they are the lightest basketball shoes I've ever had but still offer heaps of support and have excellent grip. I would recommend them to any guard who wants a little extra speed.

Reply #79336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.solecollector.com/ko/index.html

Reply #79337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Huarache 2k5, also outrageously light weight, very comfortable once you get used to them if you have a spare $250 get your hands on some

Reply #79346 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Go to ebay.com, almost any basketball shoe for under $150.

Reply #79348 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go to ebay.com, almost any basketball shoe for under $150 is a fake :)

Reply #79350 | Report this post

rasheed36  
Years ago

Not all are fake, just need to find the right seller. Bought 5 pairs all up on ebay for only about $300 aus.The 2K4's I think were better. And the Jordan XXI's & XIV's are a really good shoes to play in. Jordan IV's & V's are due in the next couple of months as well.

Reply #79352 | Report this post

skazzed  
Years ago

Be very weary of gaylord_fcukers like this guy on eBay... I learnt the hard way: http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lalas-Sport-Shoes-Store Makes it pretty hard when he's got such good feedback rating, but it wasn't until i demanded a refund that i understood how he gets away with it. He first offers a choice of partial refund + keep the shoes, or full refund if i return the shoes at my cost! Trouble is he charges US$30 postage EACH WAY that he demands you pay. work that out. He then offers a full refund + keep the shoes when i threatened to take it further. BUT, only after i leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK will he send the money through!!

Reply #79360 | Report this post

skazzed  
Years ago

this guy... dearlyj2

Reply #79361 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

VC Fan, the shoes give you extra speed?

Reply #79365 | Report this post

Patrick Johnston  
Years ago

VC I'm not a guard but on your recommendation I'm getting some. Anything to run faster!!

Reply #79380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2K6 (64) out now. Not sure if released in oz but go to eastbay.com $99us. Just as 2k4/2k5 perfect ball shoe.

Reply #79406 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Guys, I'm not saying these shoes will turn you into Patrick Johnson but compared to other basketball shoes I've had, they make you feel a lot lighter on the court, especially when taking off. Almost like you're wearing nothing at all..nothing at all.....nothing at all......;)

Reply #79437 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:19 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754