tony blair
Years ago

Have we become boring?

I am sure I am only one of the very many loyal Hoops fans who miss DC's Whats Hot/Whats Not list each week.

My own private opinion (apart from the fact that he has a life and is entitled to spend time on it rather than writing for us) is that he lacks material now that cheap shot is no longer playing.

Why can't someone else take up the challenge?

the Journo started out giving us a weekly write up, but unfortunately it didn't continue.

Even on game nights or the day after we are getting (apart from Isaac's great Sturt write ups) very few game reports.

Come you lot its round 9 let us get off of our collective backsides and start to talk up our games.

Forestville V Woodville Men rematch of last years grand finalists should be a ripper, the Warriors finally finding the 2005 form that has eluded them in the first few games.

Can Centrals turn their season around and stop Eastern at Mt Barker, they have a hard weekend backing up to Forestville on Sunday at home. Is the blue army still in existence, I haven't heard a squeak from them this season.

Let us promote the competition!!

Topic #7093 | Report this topic

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Don't worry as long as John Lawrence keeps winning championships I have plenty of material.

I won't promise when I will do a list because otherwise I will look like a liar when life gets in the way.

But I haven't done my last.

Reply #79537 | Report this post

tony blair  
Years ago

DC John would/could be a list all on his own!

but good to see we haven't seen the last of your lists

Reply #79543 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Why don't we just have a What's Hot/Not topic each week that anyone can add to. DC can still put his main concerns there but will take the pressure off.

Reply #79549 | Report this post

klinger  
Years ago

this whole site has become very boring ,we have to say all the right things.

Reply #79953 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:35 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754