playa
Years ago

NH-Weird things on EBAY

Now i know that some people on this forum dont like reading things about other sports on a basketball forum but i thought this was good.
A team of guys on ebay is seeling there team to get an extra player for their indoor cricket team in Brisbane. The guys have gone into alot of depth by explaining what times the games are, how much they will they will need to pay per game and all this sorta stuff. I dont know how to post links on here on here so if u wanna see thi sfor real then go onto www.ebay.com.au and go to earch in sporting goods for indoor cricket. Then it is the last 1 on the page wen posted this.
This got me thinking about weird things people have seen or even bought on Ebay.

Topic #7105 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Don't know/care much for the team you mention for sale but thought this listing might be of interest (Hoops related) - Signed Adelaide 36ers Basketball from 2005

Reply #79812 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Think they miht be dreaming at that price. Ive still got a Ball signed by the Sydney Kings from last season I need to put up at some point unless someone on here want to make an offer. Money goes to charity.

Reply #79814 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Anyone know how much a 36ers ball signed by the team from 2002 would fetch?

Reply #79854 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

just curious, wouldn't sell it but a signed singlet from charles thomas year with all players...

how much value?

Reply #79979 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Give you $20 for it :-)

Reply #80731 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:31 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754