Sixers33
Years ago

SIXERS TENDER NEWS

News goes here people.

Channel 10 had the Sixers on the news.

Apparently, not that many genuine offers!

Topic #7116 | Report this topic

Sixers33  
Years ago

Crows don't have buying the Sixers on there agender and Port are discussing it at board level.

Etsa Park and Entertainment Centre possible options. Ad out tomorrow

Reply #79782 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well that rules out two football teams from buying a basketball team. Anyone surprised yet?

Reply #79787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone will buy the team and it will stay in Adelaide.

More than likely they will stay at the Dome. If not there, they would move to the EC, they will not goto ETSA park as it is too small.

Reply #79789 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Does anybody take CH10 seriously? Pfffffffffffffffffft.

Reply #79790 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

They certainly took alot of time on it.
Front page banner, Backpage for Sport every news channel, indepth information. Wow.
The only media we get and it's the sixers being sold. Gees, i wish we would get this kind of media attention when we win or make the finals. Probably get more support.

Reply #79791 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

might rule the two AFL footy clubs out still one more in the state it might become alligned to

Reply #79800 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Doesnt look like the Dave Claxton group is interested in 6ers......the GC bid has apparently been given the green light in a handshake agreement for season 2007/08 and it will not involve moving an existing licence

Reply #79808 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

No surprise that there are not that many genuine offers if the ad is out tomorrow - it's not the kind of thing anyone would rush to put an offer in on.

I'm sure most interested parties would use as much time as possible to asses the viability of it all.

Reply #79811 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

If the 6ers are not sold it was reported a while ago that the state gov would run it anyway. If this was not the case then why would the coaching staff still be going after players to fill the team roster spots. You don't do those sort of things just in case there is a backer. You do it because you know there is a backer. So I think all the talk about moving is premature. A buyer will come forward but as been said before it will take time.

Reply #79844 | Report this post

whistleblower  
Years ago

What about the Scott group 36ers playing in the Alan Scott arena.

Stranger things have happened.
God forbid!!!!!

Reply #79940 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Alan Scott could certainly be an interesting person to have invest ing in the Sixers/Lightning/Dome. Although his name hasnt been mentioned so far with regards to the BASA Fire Sale, he has certainly put a lot of money into Port Power over the years and about a year ago took on naming rights of Morphetville Racecourse.

Reply #79945 | Report this post

Vadersmate  
Years ago

Alan Scott?? What the......!!!

Scotty would choke on his bongella if read that he was even remotely interested in hoops.

Reply #80060 | Report this post

Hammer  
Years ago

I beleive someone will by the Lightning and play out of Wayville like they have been which will be great for them. I think the guy from Clipsal ( that was involved with the soccer ) will take over the 36ers and the Dome. Woodville will move out and go to Underdale Campus were a certain school is taking over that sight which would be great news for the Warriors and for the clubs future. I hope the 36ers go to the Entertainmemt Centre and the cost of tickets is reduced for everyone, especially the family's so the kids can come and enjoy and see there idols..and it would be great to see a FULL stadium again...

Reply #80251 | Report this post

"Crows don't have buying the Sixers on there agender and Port are discussing it at board level."

Sixers33, what does "agender" mean, is it something to do with being neither male nor female???

Reply #80423 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

agenda

Reply #80816 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:34 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754