not a fan
Years ago

ABA Player movement decisions - GOOD or BAD

Any player movements proving to be a good choice (or bad)???

Topic #7151 | Report this topic

not a fan  
Years ago

Scott Arnold is playing well for fvile after leaving flames.

another former-flame, Chole Henderson on the other hand. she would've been better off stayin - more court time and winning more games had she stayed. she's not been given the time of day with the panthers. what a shame for her!

Any others???

Reply #80146 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Goodenough??????????????

Reply #80159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no. i think scott arnold has always been goodenough, just his form has waivered.

Reply #80168 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I can't work out if that is a joke or not.

Reply #80171 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Good (for the club):

Jarrod Younie playing Div 3 at West ??? HAHAHA ;0

Reply #80184 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

Something to think about in this thread...

I think it is hard to judge whether a decision was good or bad simply by the win:loss ratio of a team or teams.

Players change teams, or in many cases remain with teams, for reasons other than winning and losing.

Some people chose to play their entire career with one club or team, despite the outcome on the scoreboard. Others may consider individual glory more important then achieving team goals.

Reply #80189 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Should Sarah Peddle have gone to south?? Didn't get mins on the double header weekend and didn't play last weekend I notice from the stat's.

Reply #80273 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

if she were to go to south she would probably be shafted like henderson, but i guess some is better than none!

Reply #80347 | Report this post

anon2  
Years ago

Just took a look at hendersons stats she is playing 15.8 minutes a game how is she getting shafted exactly? what did she get last year 5 minutes?

Reply #80373 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Looking at the stat's I would say its been a good move for Henderson. Posting good numbers in the mins margin.

Reply #80567 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Peddle can't play so it is justified her not getting time!!

Reply #80568 | Report this post

chicago rules  
Years ago

Tracey Beatty and Nerrida Cooper have made a good move so it seems. They both having there best CABL season so far. Putting up some good stats. Colleen Kaesler, Olivia Warnes, Terry Jo McNamara and Rebekah Redden also seem to be enjoying there new environment as well. This was evident from what I saw last Saturday night. It may only have been because they were playing there old club but I don't think so as I thought the same thing when I watched them play against Forestville the week before. I must admit these are the only games that I've seem them play this year.

Reply #80569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

chicago rules = Noel Robertson

Reply #80688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ryan you are a tool when you keep thinking every post is me!

Reply #80692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jaz younie playing div 3 is a personal choice. plays for the game and the club. if he wanted to showboat, he would have accepted one of the four offers he had from other clubs. love to see a one on one with skyhook against jarrod. now that would be entertaining.

Reply #80758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It wuldnt be entertaining cause it wuldnt even be a competition. Younie is a huge talent.

Reply #80765 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chloe Henderson moved clubs because she thought it would be the best way of improving her game. Also, she wasn't enjoying the coaching she was receiving in Norwood ABL. Therefore, she moved to South and is really enjoying herself, playing under an excellent coach. It's not all about W/L ratio y'all.

Reply #81022 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"It's not all about W/L ratio y'all"

No, for selfish players it is not.

Reply #81029 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:16 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754