Rueben
Years ago

J.Holmes on NBL.com

Jacob is interviewed on the NBL Website about joining the new Dragons franchise.

Jacob Holmes wants to learn much from two of the game's greatest guards, Shane Heal and Mark Price

Hope they can tell him how to shoot a J, without fading away!

Topic #7167 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

what did he learn from that other great guard he was coached by?

Reply #80295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll give you a tip Jacob! Get a bloody arc on your shot! Anyone else got anything for him?

Reply #80313 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

^ nope.. thats about it! The laws of physics are great...

Reply #80328 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I'd like to see him try to adopt the confidence he has in ABA games onto the NBL floor. Obviously different levels of opposition but he should be able to progressively work his way up to similar NBL numbers if he has the confidence to shoot his jumper a bit more and attack the basket aggressively

Reply #80333 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

How can Shane Heal and Mark Price be in he same sentence when talking about the game's greatest guards? geez

Reply #80335 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

lockstock wrote: "he should be able to progressively work his way up to similar NBL numbers if he has the confidence to shoot his jumper a bit more and attack the basket aggressively "

Gee, I have to say I've never thought lack of confidence was a problem for Jacob. I think if anything he is a bit too aggressive on offense, resulting in poor shot selection.

Reply #80359 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

I'm sure he was coaxed into including Shane Heal. Either that, or part of Heals contract is the authority to edit any press release. If you read the original transcript of interview, the name Shane Heal is written in red crayon with an arrow pointing after Mark Price.

Reply #80418 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

i really feel sick when i hear Price and Heal in the same sentence as 'great'... and even sicker when i hear Holmes sucking up Heal's arse!

Reply #80562 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Memo to Holmes - don't lose your credibility boy, Heal will love you and leave you!

Reply #80564 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

here, here anon - (#80295)

Reply #80566 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:20 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754