boost
Years ago

NH - 199 BONGO

Dont know whether this has been covered before, but has anyone else heard of 199 bongo?

If you send a question, in text msg form to 199 bongo, like 'who is (INSERT NAME HERE)?' it sends back information on that person..

this is really bugging me that bongo knows stuff about me.. can someone, surely you isaac, can enlighten me.. Thanks

Topic #7176 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

They'd just have some people sitting around responding manually after checking Google and various other databases and so on.

a number of intelligent human researchers and a very sophisticated software application with a huge database.
Each text you send costs you $3. Bit of a waste.

Reply #80477 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

199 rip off more like it

$3 a SMS...why not Goggle it yourself and save $3

Send in the question and ask, "Who is a scam artist? And they will come back with, WE ARE

Reply #80479 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

would it work for 'non famous' people too, like people why wouldnt be on google?

Reply #80522 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They could look you up on something like Schoolfriends?

Reply #80535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if its not in their database they just send stuff like..."Johnny Michaels" loves sport, he has great mates and can sometimes be cheeky....general stuff like that

Reply #80736 | Report this post

Felton Spencer  
Years ago

I recently sent a message to this service with my name and they came back with very accurate information.

I was so stunned by this that I decided to try my grandmother's name who was around my house at the time. She is about 75 years old and quite 'big' for a better word.

Minutes later, Bongo replied;
'Kate wears sexy lingerie and once kissed her best friend when she was younger. Now that she is grown up, she prefers to kiss boys. Great cans!'

The look on my grandmother's face was absolutely priceless!

I really don't know what to believe... If this Bongo character knows everything about me, maybe the stuff about her is true!!

A very creepy experience to say the least...

Reply #80751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sent a msg ... he was wrong so i replyed Ur hell gay bongo your wrong ... to my surprise bongo replyed with Bongo knows many people by that name sorry to dissapoint you but bongo is straight as a gate lol found it pretty funny

Reply #80812 | Report this post

amyy  
Years ago

how da hell does bongo no about me my friends who i lyk n why is it so correct its freaky lol

Reply #121056 | Report this post

andrew  
Years ago

duuude this bongo fingy is da shizz lol its pretty funny but cool...full trippy and so accurate it full knows like who i like and stuff lol full crush n shit ay ladskis

Reply #123886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This bongo thing is really freaking me out. Me and my friends did this and we typed in "Who is of perth australia"....it came as
"i know . She is a great skater and has always been a tomboy. Your friends are ....(it had some of our names on it!)" We are really scared now aye... this is some seriously freaky shit!
they must be making a lot of money :p

Reply #126389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ALl they do is google your name. I spent about 100 bucks before I figured it out. Things like school newsletters, posts about you on hoops, club websites, friends myspace etc. there is a shitload of info on you out there. DOnt waste your money just get good with google and you get the same results.

Reply #126392 | Report this post

:@  
Years ago

bongo is krappi it told me i was gon get married 3 times n that i demand 2 much of guys.. wen my boyf gets away wif everything lmao... im so easy going. stupid waste of money

Reply #126796 | Report this post

madss  
Years ago

you people are saying type your name in google and the same thing will come up.
your wrong the only one of my friends who have ever come up on google was a boxing champion in england and australia and then still the information was scarse, i beleive bongo has lots of resoucres but i still cant figure it out.
but i WANT TO KNOW!.

Reply #128580 | Report this post

lani  
Years ago

i typed my name in google and nothing about me at all came up. 98% of what bongo sent back has been true but in the last msg it told me i woulod live till i was 88 wtf my b/f had a fight coz it said i love to chase guys and he belives it where do they get there info from???

Reply #129650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what did it tell you? tell me that and i will tell you how it knows.

Reply #129656 | Report this post

oldtimer  
Years ago

Where can i meet your grandmother? lol

Reply #129662 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was at a bit of a meal with friends. All day one of them had been jokingly saying how he had nice arms and looking at his own muscles hahaah. Mentioned this about 3 or 4 times. We then got onto Bongo and the bongo replied about how my mate played football and basketball etc. etc. all stuff on Google. However the last comment bongo said was "nice arms". Needless to say everyone there thought it was a setup on my part which it was no. Was a bit freaky really.

Reply #129669 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They're just playing the odds.

Reply #129679 | Report this post

Amy  
Years ago

this is so true!!! everything that come back about my friends and i was true!
Its really feraky!!! like someone is watching!!!!

Reply #129904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sick you

Reply #134666 | Report this post

allah  
Years ago

sick you piece of poop

Reply #134667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

farkk i reckon.
scaryy shit

Reply #135483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IT NO'S MY DAD AND MY BEST FRIEND. MAN THIS THING IS FARKKKKKKED.

Reply #135484 | Report this post

superfreek  
Years ago

we put my friends name n it sed evrythin like she plays tennis at maloolah n has a strong fore arm n she hasnt got over her first crush (all true)

Reply #137132 | Report this post

kate bartolo  
Years ago

who am i Kate Bartolo

Reply #137455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if this stuff really works then we should have any problems finding people that get lost.

why isint this stuff being put to good use if its ligite

Reply #137797 | Report this post

Ryan  
Years ago

okay let me clear it for you.
the way bongo works. Google.. NO! when you text their data base. your allowing them to have insight into the database of your cell phone.
a.k.a they can read sent/received text messages, and quickly scan for important and relevant messages.
i read up in the convo that it said it knew she wasnt over someones boyfriend, the reason for this is she may have messaged some one saying it. or something to do about it. and once you have texted them once, it saves your information and any one of your friends names so if they message it will include you in their message making it seem more real

freaky i know
but for 3.50 its pretty sweet.

Reply #139305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ryan - wrong!

i work for a major telco, and there is not the technology yet where someone can scan your sms's (without having your sim card or phone in their posession of course).

not to mention it breaches the privacy act and telecommunications acts alone, plus probably some criminal statutes.

Reply #139315 | Report this post

Brian  
Years ago

Sorry to let you know but I used a friends phone that has absolutely no info about me on it and it came back with information that I had only posted on the net several hours earlier. I checked google and nada.

Reply #139772 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Where'd you post the info? Very easy to track people down on MySpace for example.

Reply #139776 | Report this post

Jenny  
Years ago

MINE IS FREAKY AS !
It came back with ' looks at her reflection alot , can b overly dramtic when i want my way , bes careful who i hang with , will never be seen without make up on '

Its true a look at my reflection alot , HOW would they now that ?

Reply #139979 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You're female??

Reply #140028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bongo is a bit of a pedifile im thinkin.. me and my friends where messin around and said "do you think ____,____&____ should have lesbo sex tonight! and he sent back "Bongo definetly thinks you guys should have a steamy pillow fight in your underwear, followed by lesbian action but only if you tape it and send it to bongo." haha eww im thinkin ey!

Reply #142842 | Report this post

Smitty  
Years ago

This Bongo thing feaks me out.... someone tell me how it works damn u!!!
it knew shit bout me and my exboyfrend... and about my friend who died a few months ago :(

i dnt undastand lol

Reply #142979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they hav thier own database
if u also do a search
ull find somethign similar aout u
n they do coe into ur phone n quickly scan sms or ur friends or whoeber/watva
these ppl r smart money makin business!

Reply #143669 | Report this post

Lisa  
Years ago

they hav thier own database
if u also do a search
ull find somethign similar aout u
n they do coe into ur phone n quickly scan sms or ur friends or whoeber/watva
these ppl r smart money makin business!

Reply #143670 | Report this post

Amy  
Years ago

these people thinking they know all, bongo musnt find information through going into your phone...when i textd my name everything they txtd was 100% true and they bought up the daughter of a family friend and her feelings towards me who i have never txtd anything about!!! to anyone!!! and also named specifically the sports team i had been involved with years ago which i cant be connected to as i was only a tempo im not listed in there website or anything!!!

so they txtd saying that people find me aggressive when drunk which i must admit i am...how do they know characteristics like that as i dont exactly advertise that in my txts to friends!

also in my information they bought up my brother saying he would do anything for me, we are very close and he would but they called him by his full name!

this whole thing is creepy as hell and if you ask me these people who run this service are pretty sick in what they do. getting kicks off knowing all about other people. and why dont they have an informative website, this is fu*ked. but yes very addictive and interesting

Reply #144571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you people are hopeless. it's a google serach and that's it. if you know how to search properly, you will work it out. first you tick the australia search box. then you put the name in quotation marks. done! when a name is too common and comes up alot, bongo researchers send back a general message - ie: like the one about being an agressive drunk. most people are. and that bit about a brother doing anything - i think most brothers would. same situation if a name doesn't come up at all.

Reply #145179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

also, the guy that said that bit about his mate getting one back saying 'nice arms' - most footy players do! it's so fucking general - that's how it works! even if your mate had weak arms they still would've written that. think about it!

Reply #145182 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

you can not say this is just a google search. there is more than that. When I sent my info, they sent back specific information, but possible to find on the net. When my gf tried it, they sent back general info "very attractive" but then this freaked me out, MY name came up! HOW DOES BONGO NO ME N HER KNOW EACH OTHER??? i spent HOURS on google, n could find hardly anything bout her, n there is nothing to suggest that im going out with her on any of my stuff. this freaks me out

Reply #145617 | Report this post

kelsi  
Years ago

ok this wholr bongothing s fully scaring me... for starters... bongo told me the dates that my friend went over seas and when she come back... that scared me alot... secondly i entered my dads name and it said things about how he told one of my friends that he would do almost anything for money... this was posted nowhere on the net, nor txt to any1, how do these people know these things????

i think that the goverment may be keeping a closer eye on us than what we think... is this all just a big plot scammed up by the goverment?

Reply #145670 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it is just a google search! have a read of this: http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/forums.asp?s=1&c=1&t=93298

there. ended.

Reply #146097 | Report this post

Edinburgh  
Years ago

Bongo is a scam, I sent my name in once and got 10 sms back from them. When I saw my bill they were from $3.50 each - not $3! I had to get them blocked from my phone. I think there is a cheaper one out there too but I'm too afraid of another scam.

Reply #146390 | Report this post

Jacenta  
Years ago

Fuck this bongo thing is freaky...I sent my name and suburb..and all this stuff came back that was easily googled...but then i sent back a msg going...no thats not true and it wrote back
"Bongo also knows that you are wearing a black dress!!! I was like...Fuck!!! how freaky, shit i thought i was being STALKED!!!!
Now how would they know what i was wearing...i dont have photos on the internet infact i hate wearing dresses i just happen to be wearing a black dress that night...
how freaky!!!!

Reply #147042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok well I searched my name up on the web and only one thing came up, then i sent them a txt and it said exactly what the google thing said.

Reply #147814 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

This thing is CRAP and a waste of money!!!!!

Reply #147999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep... i agree... its a big scam...
i put my boyfriends name in the google search an then messaged bongo.... it came up with EXACTLY the same thing as what the google search said..... it also said that my boyfriend loves to play soccer with "jack hill" and "marc frank" (names changes of course)... an my boyfriend doesnt even know them!!
i guess it couldve been a deifferent guy with the same name... too bad they didnt check the date... this particular guy was born 50 years before my boyfriend... lol

same as the googled search... word for word...

smart but a huge scam... i wasted $30 on this before i realised what was up...

i agree with the website thats posted up there a bit more...

http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/forums.asp?s=1&c=1&t=93298

very handy

Reply #150426 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Why on earth would you waste $30 even trying this? Anyone can see it's a scam from the beginning.

Reply #150430 | Report this post

yazmin  
Years ago

bongo is so freaky. how the hell did it know that i dnt speak to my parents. iv neva sent a msg about it to anyone, nor is it on the net. it also says il be a psychologist one day and thats what im currently studyuing. it also mentioned the name of my 2 nephews, whic really freakd me out.

Reply #151946 | Report this post

jac  
Years ago

the whole bongo thing is freaking me out to i only found out about it this morning from my bf who txt his name to it & it came back with stuff about me
when i did it all the information was right
how do they do it i dont believe its google
& is it legal

Reply #152485 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Did it also mention that Bongo uses google searches to find threads about itself, then make favourable comments to increase usage? And did it say that yazmin and jac do that as part of the most pointless job ib history? Wow - that's freaky!

Reply #152491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they go on myspace...simple

Reply #152528 | Report this post

Becky  
Years ago

if you read the thread up there ^^^^ it'll say exactly.

I did try it out using my name, it said that my favourite teacher in primary school was "Mrs Hamish" which was false [name changed]

Then I looked up my name on google and sure enough the name of my english teacher was wrong! And it said on the internet that my english teacher's name was "Mrs Hamish".

stop wasting your money on this.

why do you need someone telling yourself about you anyway?

Reply #154447 | Report this post

ash  
Years ago

jacenta, im quite confident your talking cr*p about bongo saying you were wearing a black dress... and if he did pure coinsidence!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Reply #155147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bongo rulez hehe it reveals alot of stuffz to me hehe

Reply #157056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bongo is funy. it just seasrches u

Reply #159700 | Report this post

kat  
Years ago

does anyone know how to stop bongo?
man its eating my credit =[

please let me know

thanx.

Reply #160129 | Report this post

tim shantey  
Years ago

BONGO rox it told me i was on the shitter when i was now thats cool.
It even told me the colour was brown now how did bongo know that ?

Reply #160133 | Report this post

tim shantey  
Years ago

is bongo legal ? why does bongo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx do it all about it in the house it is all abbout it in the computer

Reply #160136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it's shit, all the information it had about me was all wrong, it said i was like 22 and used to attend some uni in america. Uhm i live in australia and always have an i'm 17.

Reply #170317 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

199 BONGO is an idiot test. You won!

Reply #170349 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

hey do u guys all realise that there are others out there that control this world and know everything about us. maybe they are slowly coming out with it

Reply #170414 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

ps see how the last 3 posts were posted just a few hours ago? but the ones b4 that were last year? how do u explain that? i am going to figure this life out soon

Reply #170415 | Report this post

shaun  
Years ago

does anyone know how to stop BONGO txt messenging me?
because everytime he msg's me it costs me $2 for doing nothing.

Reply #175879 | Report this post

John  
Years ago

Beware of sending messages to 199 BONGO unless you are prepared to get numerous unsolicited replies for which you will be charged (to your telephone account) $4.54 for each message

Reply #176452 | Report this post

Summer  
Years ago

Hi, does anyone who claims that Bongo enters your phone and reads your sms inbox/outbox have a source for this information??? I'd like to get that claim from an official source.

Reply #176568 | Report this post

bertiee1993  
Years ago

this thing is scary as, it knew my friend likes to sit in the back of his english classrooom... nobody posts stuff like that on the internet and it said my maths teacher was a well liked teacher among the students of --------[my school]---------. which is all true. who sends txts sayin hey im sittin in da back of english???

Reply #177196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bertiee1993........ Is that you Bongo???????????

Reply #177228 | Report this post

michael  
Years ago

it knew nothing abt me,, but a lot abt my friends!! freaky as!! i believe in it!!! i also believe it is a scam to get money,, but a scam tht is freakyly tru~~~

Reply #177786 | Report this post

Daniel  
Years ago

If you use a site like face book and send a private message they can read them.
Google will not give the details that they have.
Where do you think the info you save on those sites is stored?

Its all about business's making money, facebook and others just sell your info.

Reply #179237 | Report this post

Libby  
Years ago

Omg I love It, I sent me Everything true and It said I had a cute smile. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT

I heard they go through E-mails and can read stuff about you!!!

I so hope someone said I have a cute smile LOL!!!!

It also said my bro was some doctor in America in some Fancy Hotel...... He's only 15 and lives in QLD LOL :D

Reply #179643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It told me that you're an idiot and OMG OMG I LOVE IT I LOVE IT and it was right.

Reply #179648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pleaseeee lock this thread

Reply #179655 | Report this post

katie  
Years ago

Bongo was a stupid rip off!! grrr and i texted it last nyt and i had 7pnd left and 2day i woke up with a text from them and iv got 4pound What a scam!
Does anyone know how to stop this cuz its wasting all ma cred ha!?
Plzzzzzzzzz tell me!!

Reply #179727 | Report this post

Mochi  
Years ago

Services like these are actually a complete waste of money and time. It's fun to send it once but it's not good if you get hooked on it.

If they keep sending you msgs, then you should send them a replying saying "stop sending me msgs and get ******" or call the police.

Actually I think you can sue them for charging you for things you didn't ask for.

Reply #181950 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Don't waste the time of the Police by calling regarding this cr*p.

Reply #181955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well, if you dont like bongo stop complaining, yeh it costs money but if you want to do it , do it. your an idiot if you didnt think it would cost more than a normal message

but yes it is very true
my friends and i didnt for heaps of different people, it was all true and most of the stuff woulndnt be on the internet or text messages. a lot was personality traits which were spot on. bongo is a perve aswell
but pretty cool

Reply #182171 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

i love this thread

Reply #182189 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Really? It pains me.

Reply #182194 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

This thread confirms to me that this world is full of stupid people....

Cole Sear: I see stupid people.
Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?
[Cole shakes his head no]
Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake?
[Cole nods]
Malcolm Crowe: Stupid people...
Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're stupid.
Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?
Cole Sear: All the time. They're everywhere.

Reply #182209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it searches ur myspace !!

i put my name in and my real age 18 and the stuff tht came up wasnt about me !!

when i put my age in thats on myspace which is 19 it came up about me !!

it sed i had blonde hair ? !! i dont now but on my myspace photo i do !!

my friend also done hers and it sed she likes to ski !¬ her myspace picture is her skiing "!!

surprise surprise !!

its all a scam !

x

Reply #182424 | Report this post

h  
Years ago

its myspace

Reply #182426 | Report this post

h  
Years ago

i did it and typed my name in but put my age as 18 which i am but my myspace says im 19 !! dnt ask y ha !!

it sent me info about a girl tht wasnt me and then wen i changed the name it sounded more like me !!

it explained i have long blonde hair and a tan !! nowdays my hair is dark :S !!

but on my myspace pik its blonde !!

it also sadi my friend enjoyd skiing and lone behold her pic on myspace is of her skiing !!

so chaps its al down the genious of a myspace search engine

xxx

Reply #182428 | Report this post

h  
Years ago

i did it and typed my name in but put my age as 18 which i am but my myspace says im 19 !! dnt ask y ha !!

it sent me info about a girl tht wasnt me and then wen i changed the name it sounded more like me !!

it explained i have long blonde hair and a tan !! nowdays my hair is dark :S !!

but on my myspace pik its blonde !!

it also sadi my friend enjoyd skiing and lone behold her pic on myspace is of her skiing !!

so chaps its al down the genious of a myspace search engine

xxx

Reply #182430 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

So, you just paid money to have someone go to your MySpace page and describe it via text message... Congratulations, you should be a great chance to win a Darwin Award in the future.

Reply #182450 | Report this post

h  
Years ago

i tried it before hand cosw there is loads of hype about it !

please dnt tlk to me like im stupid !

Reply #182566 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

hehehe...and that my friends..is why i love it :)

Reply #182568 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There's loads of hype today about voluntary euthanasia, but are you going to try that? ;)

Reply #182570 | Report this post

h  
Years ago

get a grip haha !

Reply #182572 | Report this post

h  
Years ago

dnt take ur life so seriously man !

Reply #182573 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

I tried voluntary euthanasia, (199dead) and its just info from a medical dictionary..its crap...they just tell you how your heart beats...and where your blood goes n stuff.

I texted 199dead and they just said i was a carbon based life form and if i wanted to be dead i just needed to stop my heart from beating etc...its all crap

by the way...woohoo, my true love partner is named Britney....damn she is 80% likely to cheat on me, oh well...back to texting 199dead.

:)

Reply #182578 | Report this post

Olly  
Years ago

Well, tried it today (on someone else's phone hehe), and it works pretty well. Thing is, the one person who didn't have myspace, facebook or anything didn't come up properly.
Yeah, it's a rip off, but it's so damn cool. I wouldn't bother trying unless you can persuade an unsuspecting victim :P

As for finding the information, people are suggesting the GPS in your phone, myspace, facebook, bebo (all internet info sites), msn could be possible. As for clothes, and knowing you're in the toilet, don't know, it seems too exact to be believable.

Reply #184600 | Report this post

Olly  
Years ago

Just been looking round Yahoo! Answers. Looks like it's all down to MySpace. I suggest anything more exact like clothes you're wearing and exact position is people telling you a load of rubbish.

Reply #184601 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Your phone has a GPS? Most don't.

Reply #184610 | Report this post

niickerss  
Years ago

if you text who likes to 199 BONGO. it tells you who likes you.

mine come up with
"one is athletic and tall, and another is very sociable"

the athletic and tall one is a guy that likes me that i know likes me

i think that the "sociable" bit is just a scam as anyone can be 'sociable'.

its an addictive thing though as long as you don't use your phone to send the messages of as they're $3 a pop. haha

Reply #184945 | Report this post

emma  
Years ago

how does it know it though. somtimes its completely right and someimes it makes up absoulte bullshitt.
someone tell me.
and it reply too fastt to know that much stuff about you :S

Reply #187919 | Report this post

john  
Years ago

we sent one away and it came back with someone else we knew in the message...creepy as

Reply #187971 | Report this post

alleni#3  
Years ago

i did bongo in grade five and i didnt have any myspace! it said i was a keen swimmer who swims with the south gisborne sharks and swims with ******* .. not really that hard to trace i spose tho.

Reply #188108 | Report this post

tami  
Years ago

its alittle creepy.
my brothers friend did it for my brother.
and it came back with that my brother was a guitarist and a singer. it had my brothers age. and that he planned to go to europe in the coming years. it also had my name in it aswell.
and my brother friend doesnt even have my brothers number so he has never txtd him before. and as for how i got into the messege i dont even know my brothers friend.
and none of this information is on the interenet!?

Reply #188274 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Stop this Garbage.
I did the 199Bongo thing this morning and it told me that I was going to go and watch my daughter play in the Seaton vs Croydon under 9s soccer game this morning and I did.
Bongo also told me they would loose 3-2 and they did. The text also said she wouldn't be the best player and she wasn't.
The text went on to say that I live at 742 Evergreen Terrace and I do.
It also told me that I will be a vegetarian/vegetable which ever comes first.......

Reply #188286 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Sturty,

I'll correct your post:

I did the Bong thing this morning and after it I told me missus that I was going to go and watch my daughter play in the Seaton vs Croydon under 9s soccer game this morning and I did.

After the Bong I also lost 3.2 hours. I don't remember if she was the best player or even played. We couldn't find the oval..

After the game for some reason I went to 742 Evergreen Terrace. It was told by some fat bald man choking a kid that I was there to collect the green vegetable matter.

I then had another Bong...

Reply #188290 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Remember TR, say no to Drugs......

Reply #188300 | Report this post

shelz  
Years ago

bigg up bongooooo!!

Reply #189383 | Report this post

Madeleine  
Years ago

it is very scary, i have idea where they get the information, it only costs me 25 cence, and even though you may deny whats been said its true.

Reply #190871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isn't there a saying "there's a sucker born every minute"?????

Reply #190879 | Report this post

Dale Boyt  
Years ago

Hollie Whitaker

Reply #202079 | Report this post

Leopard36  
Years ago

I AM BONGO. I know that Dale recently spent heaps texting Bongo.

Reply #202224 | Report this post

Tameka lee ford  
Years ago

can you please tell me about my life
i wanna know what goes and what my love life is about
and where i am going to be in a couple of years time!!

thanx TAMEKA FORD

Reply #203482 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You are going to text Bongo until you are destitute, caught stealing, and sent to prison. Enjoy.

Reply #203520 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

and you'll walk the streets for money and you wont care if its wrong or if its right.....

Reply #203525 | Report this post

Cjay  
Years ago

OMG, this bongo thig is freaky! ever seen the movie eagle eye?? Its like tye have one of thse computer things! lolz.
I sent in the name of my friend and it came back exactly this: (names changed lolz)

Amy teller is a devoted member of the carrum united soccar club and is best mates with Terran lands.
tamara Walters thinks Amy is overompetetive.

This is all true!! How culd they know that.
And I asked Tamara what she thinks of Amy as a soccar pkayer and she said that she thinks shes overcompetetive.
FREAKY MUCH!!!

and it mention friends from years ago and events that have happened and family members.

Im so freaked right now.

And when I out it my name it said what bus I catch in the morning and what time.

STALKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #208400 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

overompetetive: when some one is not quite competitive nor repetitive at the same time.

soccar: motorsport where contestants compete against one another driving their vehicles around a circuit whilst wearing blindfolds made of socks.

Reply #208408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Um...my frends got bongo stuff but they dont have myspace

Reply #209766 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

i sent kent brockman to bongo...it said..

Sarcastic
smartarse
pedant
hilarious

amazing huh lol :)

Reply #209796 | Report this post

MIKEY  
Years ago

BONGO AS A COMPANY USE FACE-BOOK MY-SPACE PUBLIC ACCESS INFORMATION PUBLIC ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE EG- ELECTORAL ROLL IT DOES NOT SCAN TEXT IF YOU SEND TEXT HAVE A LOOK AT UR DATA OR 3 G MONITOR IT DOES NOT ACTIVATE NOR IS THERE A 3G NEXT ACTIVE CONNECTION OR ANY CHANGE IN YOUR GPRS COUNT , IT IS 100% LEGAL , THE TRICK IS IN THE SOFTWARE AND SPEED OF THE SEARCH, EG SEARCHING PUBLIC ACCESS INFORMATION LIKE MY SPACE FACE BOOK ONLINE WHITE OR YELLOW PAGES BIRTHS DEATHS OR MARRIAGES REGISTER , PUBLIC ATSIC BUSINESS INFORMATION , IT LINKS BY SUPER ANNUATION INFORMATION TO COLLIGUES THAT WORK TOGETHER, ANOTHER HINT WHEN YOU SEND A NAME BONGO DATABASE RETAINS THE NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AND ASSOSIATES THE NUMBER TO YOUR NAME AND LINKS YOU WITH THAT PERSON YOU SENT THE TEXT ABOUT IF THAT PERSON SENDS TEXT TO BONGO IT WILL LINK HIM WITH YOU TILL THERE IS MASSIVE GROUP LINKS IT ALSO LINKS BY AGE NAME SUBURB ........ECT ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE JUST THE SPEED WITH WICH OUR PRIVACY IS INVADED

Reply #217619 | Report this post

MIKEY  
Years ago

ILL GIVE YOU GUYS AN EXAMPLE , WHEN YOU REGISTER TO PUBLIC ASSOSIATIONS YOU LEAVE PUBLIC REGISTRATION INFO EG SOCCER CLUBS LEAGUES CLUBS FOOTY CLUBS RIFLE ASSOSIATION .......

SO WE TEXT INFO ABOUT A MAN I KNOW CALLED JOHN ASHLY

NOW SOON AS I TEXT BONGO KNOWS WHAT STATE IM IN SO ITS RECEIVES MY TEXT SO WHAT EVER NAME I SEND THERE IS A PROB THAT THAT PERSON IS IN MY STATE ALSO WICH WAS TRUE IN THIS CASE WITH IN SECONDS THE SCAN BEGINS , FUNNY THING THIS PERSON HAS NO FACE BOOK MY SPACE HAS NOT SENT TEXT TO BONGO BUT WE KNOW HE IS IN THIS STATE OKAY WE LOCATE THE PERSON ON HWHITE PAGES SEARCHES PUBLIC RECORDS BINGO HE OWNS A SHOP ITS ON THE atsic WEBSITE SO INSTEAD OF TEXTING THAT INFO IN WHEN AND SEARCHED FOR REGISTRATION AND FOUND HE IS A MEMBER OF THE ALPACA BREADING ASSOCITIONS . HERES THE REPLY FROM BONGO

BONGO KNOWS JOHN ASHLY AS A 35 YEAR OLD MAN WHO LOVE HIS ALPACAS AND CANT GET ENOUGH OF CARS SINCE HE WAS A CHILD .

OKAY THE BUSINESS HE OWNS RESTORES ANTIQUE CARS , DATE OF BIRTH WAS EASY TO FIND FROM BIRTHS DEATHS MARRIGES..... GET IT YET

WHEN I SENT MY NAME IT SAID I WAS A 30 YEAR OLD WITH A FUNNY HAPPY PERSONALITY AND LOVES GAGGS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I USED TO OWN A GAGG SHOP AND BIRTH DEATHS REGISTER HAS YPUR BIRTHADTE THANKS BONGO LMFAO

Reply #217621 | Report this post

MIKEY  
Years ago

PASSING NOTES THERE ARE VERY STRINGENT GUIDE LINES ON HOW A COMPANY CAN COLLECT AND USE PUBLIC RECORDS SO DONT STRESS TO HARD AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ARE WORRIED DONT TEXT BONGO AND NO LINKS WILL START AND STOP SCATTERING YOUR INFORMATION \ALL OVER THE NET AND FACEBOOK YOU TUBE AND EVRYWERE AND BE VERY CARFULL EVERY TIME YOU FILL OUT A FORM TEXT ANYTHING BREATH THAT YOU NOT LEAVING A TRACE OF UR SELF LOL OR GO UNDERGROUND OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE SOMTHING TO HIDE . THE GUYS AT BONGO DONTE HATE YOU THERE DOING THERE JOB HAVING FUN SUPPLY AND DEMAND CHILDREN

Reply #217624 | Report this post

diane  
Years ago

Well I just texte that number I got from a friend on Bebo another social network site which anyone can check up on it's the only site I have ever written that I have a heart condition...my reply from Bongo was Bongo knows Diane has always been a tough lassshe's going trough a tough time with her heart condition but can still show off that glowing smile

if you try to txt back and say the word STOP as you do with other company's that keep sending you txt messages and charging you for it the reply say's...
Bongo is not a subscription servicehowever due to writing stop bongo will not write to you unless you write first..

Total scam
Diane
Edinburgh

Reply #225326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Okay, so
what have we established here?
they DONT use google.
or myspace.
im not on google, and my myspace is private, but everything i got sent was true.

and its creepy, a waste of money and for idiots.

Reply #225426 | Report this post

Emma  
Years ago

I txted bongo today and it came up with really good information about me.
But if I go into google and type in my name, age and where I live, it comes up with links to my bebo and myspace pages so they could easily get all the information they sent me from there!
Its cool tho :)

Reply #232053 | Report this post

Leopard 36  
Years ago

Check out his website. Bongo is a monkey. Thats how he knows everything. Have you ever been near trees. Bongo lives in trees and listens to people. Thats how he knows everything. And there's not just one bongo. There are thousands. Maybe even more. I have seen them. They seem like cool dudes. So all these monkey's they go back to their big central database and give all the information they have gathered. The person behind all this is a man. I have already said too much but his name is John Mason. He is the guy behind everything. So all these people who say Bongo is stupid are wrong. Cause he is smarter than you. Because of his monkey's he knows everything. I cannot give you the exact location but i know someone who can. Their name is not important because it's never the same person. Just text 199 bongo and say "Where is your central database" and he'll text you the address and he'll even give you directions from your position. Don't take this as a joke. As soon as I poste this message I will be taken by the monkeys. I have answered almost everyone's questions on this page and that's one thing Bongo can't do.

Reply #239734 | Report this post

sean harte  
Years ago

here this is a load of shit

Reply #251790 | Report this post

kristina  
Years ago

he knew intimate information about me and my boyfriend and also at the start of the relationship he thought he had me wrapped around his little finger plus tht he'd go out with a girl with a boob job??
whats all that about?
it would make a lot of sense if they could read our texts..

Reply #262109 | Report this post

Hawker Brown  
Years ago

i have used bongo over the years ,for when i need to no that person
Some times the info is very accurate,and other times it gives you no info just gobble gook,Great information gather only $3..00 good Value!

Reply #267665 | Report this post

Hawker Brown  
Years ago

organic spooks!

Reply #267718 | Report this post

squiz  
Years ago

now bongo is $4 a text but bongo only gets the information from facebook and other online networks. people send information about you or someone else to bong they put that information on bongo's files and when someone sends him a text he looks up the name and sends the info back.. i did one on me and my boyfriend i wrote my name and my state and then his name and his state bongo replied back minutes later that said we are a perfect match and that we have sexual chemistry...he is right but something that can prove that this is real...it also said and has a twin brother named...this is quite scary but not as scary as most of you think..as i said at the start people send in this information so dont be worried it really is a person and not a computer...hope i helped
xx
squiz

Reply #295743 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Not really, we had all forgotten about this

Reply #295745 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I'm interest in more information about the chic with the boob job..

Reply #295748 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Me too TR

Im thinking about trading her into my fantasy team.....

Reply #295753 | Report this post

bronty  
Years ago

its creepy cause it described my appearance and my personality, i googled myself and there is only stuff from my schools..

mine also said that i thought my friend was stuck up, it named the friend and it was true but i have never said that or written it. its not google and i was on a friends phone so it can't have hacked my messages

its sooo creeeppyy!!

Reply #326168 | Report this post

Jackson Wilson  
Years ago

haha yeh ive used bongo too! There is another BIG service that all my friends are using called 199-Jerry...gives way better answers, much quirkier!

Reply #338256 | Report this post

Amz  
Years ago

Man! Strange or what? This is what bongo said bout me;
Bongo knows Amy .......... well, Went to ............ Secondary College.. She's a lot like a parking ticket, has fine written all over her! Great booty.
Hahaha! How has bonto seen mY ass!?

Reply #346482 | Report this post

Katie  
Years ago

Bongo is full of it he told me I drink like ozzy Osborn crossed with Charlie sheen and that I fight like a bull. I don't fight never been in one lol he also said I have heaps of friends and need three my space pages and I don't have my space or face books and I recently moved so I have no friends here.... Lol I really think its a scam

Reply #367758 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:41 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754