In the Know
Years ago

State Championships Results-Well Done

Congratulations on the set up of the State Champs results on Sportingpulse. Just checked results for 6pm and were all ready up from all the stadiums. I assume it was Arnie, Well done!

Topic #7191 | Report this topic

Eagle  
Years ago

Ditto, welcome change from last years debacle

Reply #80714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is very well done, but I cant find the 18 Girls reserve group B results?

Reply #80717 | Report this post

supporter  
Years ago

#80717 If you check the draw, there were no games for 18 Girls B last night.

Reply #80726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could someone please give me a link, i cant seem to find any results.

Thanks.

Reply #80727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #80729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thankyou for that, but i meant to find the actual page the results are on. I know the sporting pulse address. I just cant find the results.

Reply #80735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well from the home page you go to the basketball link then south australia then basketball association of sa then down the left hand side it says Fixtures/Results and funnily enough if you scroll down you a little and it says SA Junior Championships.

There it wasnt that hard was it, and I have never been to the website before.

Reply #80737 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Arnie 4 PM!

Reply #80738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well i was even good enough to find the SA Junior Champs link......but i cant find any results of any games. Just fixtures.

Thanks #80735 for your sarcasm. But you still havnt helped me.

Is there anybody willing to post the actual link to the results page. Thanks in advance.

Reply #80742 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Link

Then find your group

Reply #80745 | Report this post

To find the group on sportingpulse.

1. Sportingpulse.
2. Fixture/Results
3. Friday
4. SA junior Championship Under 18 Girls reserve Group B

So far
North - West 55-12
South - Sturt1 28-25
Sturt1-North 24-49
West-South 28-48

Hope you can find it .

Reply #80746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok that helps, thankyou very much to above posters.

Reply #80750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just in adding, now that ive been helped to find the information ive been after. I am very impressed with the promptness of results. 3 games, the team i follow has played. All 3 results up.

Reply #80753 | Report this post

tick of approval  
Years ago

Reply #80796 | Report this post

tick of approval  
Years ago

the whole set up is better than 2 reserve grades - the 12 team groupings allows for amibitious div 3 or country teams and keeps the blow outs to a minimum - it also eases the burden on the refs - sooo many inexperienced ones this weekend - but i suppose better this week than next - lot of calls testing my patience - well done organizers - this format can stay for a while

Reply #80797 | Report this post

Smith  
Years ago

From what I have seen the Limestone Coasters should have played most of their sides next week in the States.

Reply #80802 | Report this post

Paulo  
Years ago

I think everyone should taek five minutes on Monday and ring Paul Arnott and his tem , and congratulate them on a sensational effort with the premier event on the Junior Basketball calender.
Improvement on 2005 10 out of 10
Speed of results 10 out of 10
Programing 9 out of 10 ( can't see a great need for 10/11 play offs at 6.00pm Sunday
Well done in a tough enviroment currently

Reply #80825 | Report this post

SAW  
Years ago

Paulo,

I actually thought playing the games all the way to get a final ranking, whatever the spot, was a good innovation. While it doesn't mean much to the overall rankings it does help the players in the lower half to experience what it is like to play say six games in a weekend. Often by playing so many games in tight time frame helps with team spirit and also with developing the team - do something good in one game don't have to wait a week and probably forget about what happened - can build upon that in a couple of hours.

Overall I think this was the best state champs weekend I have attended. I am now looking forward to next weekend.

Reply #80867 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:44 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754