Stephen Hastings
Years ago

Stephen Hastings

Who thinks that Stephen Hastings played quite poorly on the weekend? I mean, we really should be expecting much more of these players, especially Stephen. I hope Slambour put him in his place at training.

Topic #7216 | Report this topic

pest  
Years ago

especially seeing as of last year (his 21st i believe) he was leading the team in encouragments per 48 minutes. Is that you hazel?

Reply #81024 | Report this post

Ahmad Rashad  
Years ago

"I hope Slambour put him in his place at training."
WTF?

Reply #81162 | Report this post

Rodman  
Years ago

confusion ???

Reply #81231 | Report this post

Steven Hastings  
Years ago

thanks for the encouragement.
1. If you are going to criticise me personally then dont hide behind a false name, that's gutless. post your real name and then maybe your criticism wont just be baseless bullshit.
2. We won (against a very good team). i didn't have the greatest game, especially offensively (which was frustrating) but i felt that i contributed on the defensive end.
3. "we really should be expecting much more of these players, especially Stephen" - The aba is pretty much an amateur league (some get paid but they are the minority). i'm not sure how much u can use expectation as a way of critising someone who is just coming through the ranks from nth adelaide, especially since this is only my 2nd season. If i was an import/development/sixer then fair go.
4. name one player who has hasn't had one bad game this season.
Thanks
SH

Reply #81260 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I am glad we got that sorted -

Stephen Hastings is spelled SteVen Hastings !! ;P

Reply #81277 | Report this post

pest  
Years ago

steve i wasnt giving you shit, the post just made me think of the boys speach at the kesington. I just assumed the threadstarter was someone you knew having a joke. plus who can arge with the 7 assist haul!!!

Reply #81293 | Report this post

Steven Hastings  
Years ago

yeh mate, not having a go at u. i thought it might have been haze as well but spoke to him last night nd he said he hadnt posted so couldnt resist having a dig at whoever started this thing.

Reply #81298 | Report this post

pest  
Years ago

ha.....ever since the US... he's been a changed man. I blame the roofies. Do you know who this is?

Reply #81302 | Report this post

Steven Hastings  
Years ago

yeh its sam the fireman, why isn't there stats on some of your south games? i recon u'd be leading the league in 'bows per minute.

Reply #81318 | Report this post

pest  
Years ago

ha... yeah love the infamous elbows. managed 38 the the other night. theres a stat for you! and by the way that fireman reference is purely allegations! nothing was proven

Reply #81331 | Report this post

Awesome Man!  
Years ago

Ahhhhhhhh the power of hoops.com to bring two lost souls together again while the rest of us throw up our breakfasts.

Get a room boys ...

Reply #81343 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:17 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754