Eagle
Years ago

Woodvilles True Colours - KB found out

To all you woodville fans and bandwaggonists out there your boys are being found out this season and proving that last year was a fluke and KB might be reffered to as a minibus (half a coach). The wheels have definitely fallen off. You recently lost a 13 year junior and senior player who not to mention was a starter on last years so called championship team in Mark Fuller. Start recruit Luke Hoban lasted 10 minutes and last years MVP Cam is having a career worst season. And dont get me started on your announcer who thinks that he wins flags for teams because of his commentating. Give me a break mate. Thank goodness your not calling my beloved eagle games. By the way KB I think our under 12 div 2 boys are looking for a coach maybe after this year we could find a spot for ya

Topic #7239 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

what a load of s*it thats all we need... another woodys bash, give them a break dude

Reply #81285 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mmmmmmmm, sour grapes!!

Reply #81286 | Report this post

looks like your still smarting from last years loss, i hope its not a repeat of last year... you know, do really well in the regular season and choke in the finals

Reply #81289 | Report this post

Karch Karai  
Years ago

This post is absolutely ridiculous. Eagle if you have ever spent a minute talking to KB you would not have written this. Maybe Woodville have their problems so far this season but to slander a great man and a man who has an extensive knowledge and experience is truly incomprehensable. Your Under 12 Div 2 Boys would be privelidged to have him coach them to have some of that knowledge imparted onto them.

(the announcer part may be correct though)

Reply #81290 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Surely them doing it tough talent-wise this year might have something to do with it, rather than KB? And you'd think that Cameron Wilson would be facing a lot more defensive pressure this season which would impact his game.

They've knocked off the Flames, Bearcats and Rockets which isn't too horrible.

I think the standard of the league has simply improved, making life a bit tougher for those who didn't add someone solid to their roster (Woodville, West, Centrals and North). Holmes, Hill, Smylie, Cooper, and so on weren't here last year.

Reply #81301 | Report this post

Uncle Rico  
Years ago

Eagle(if you really are one)pipe down you tool and stop embarassing our club.

Reply #81304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As an Eagles Club person, the originator of this whole thread should be banned from these forums!! You are a total disgrace to the club, the game and to sport in general. If I find out who you are, an eye to eye, face to face tongue lashing you will receive for this total crap you have posted. Please leave sour puss.

Reply #81307 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some advice eagle, know what the hell you are talking about before you post some crap on a basketball forum and make yourself and your club look foolish !

Reply #81330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And Shane you are a disgrace to your country!!

Reply #81383 | Report this post

Eagle  
Years ago

OOOOOHHHHHHHH Sorry for having an opinion. I thought thats what this site was for. I will remember to bag all you people next time you have an opinion on something.

Reply #81394 | Report this post

Karch Karai  
Years ago

it's fine to have an opinion and post it, however to be credible and not be bagged the way you were you have to have some knowledge and basis to what you are saying.

Reply #81415 | Report this post

Observier  
Years ago

Reply #81420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah it is for opinions, we have our own which somewhat disagree with yours. If you are going to bag someone, be prepared to be bagged to !

Reply #81500 | Report this post

D Brent  
Years ago

dont agree too much with the post but just want to say on the cameron wilson bit...he's not the only one who has to cope with extra defensive pressure week in week out, if he wants to be a good consisitent player then he will heve to learn to deal with it. cant use it as an excuse.

Reply #81504 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It does explain the decline in stats though.

Reply #81506 | Report this post

Eagle  
Years ago

I have been posting as eagle for a while so where did this clown come from?

Reply #81581 | Report this post

anomymous  
Years ago

The sad part is Mark Fuller is a very talented lad and Woodville should look after those that have been through Juniors, proved themselves and someone else reaps the rewards.

Reply #82070 | Report this post

catherine  
Years ago

well it is nice to see that eagle is writing something nice becasue ihave seen some sweae words on this forum

Reply #107322 | Report this post

business arising  
Years ago

Well look at how many other talented lads and girls have left woodville - I can count at least 27 ABA standard players in the last 5 years - may be Eagle is correct

Reply #108145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe eagle is a moron.

Reply #108171 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

business arising - that could be said of the majority of clubs - player movement has always been there and the reasons are varied. make a list and check it twice of the other clubs over the past five years - you may be surprised.

Reply #108175 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:13 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754