Hoop Addict
Years ago

Cavs at Detroit, game 5 - spoiler

Looks like the Cavs have won 86-84 to steal homecourt advantage from the Pistons. They get a shot at closing out the series in Cleveland on Friday (Saturday morning our time).

LBJ had 32/5/5 in a relatively standard game for him this playoffs. Marshall had 14 points & 13 boards off the bench & big Z had 14 & 10 with 6 blocks.

So will the Pistons take the series 4-3 or can the Cavs wrap it up? Wouldn't mind seeing LBJ vs Wade in the Conference Final. I get a feeling it may happen rather frequently for the next decade.

Topic #7300 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is game 6 going to be showed on ESPN on saturday?!?

Reply #82216 | Report this post

Years ago

I am goin out on a limb and will say that the Cavs will cause the upset ... primarily because of ... well ... a lot of people saying Detroit would walk through ... well they have believed it the Pistons and now have jumped to their own level of arrogance which they might just fall off in the next few days.

If Dallas beats the Spurs and the Suns get through ... could be lookin at a Suns / Heat final series ... my money would be on the Suns ... Kurt Thomas will be back and the Heat haven't beaten the Suns this season in Phoenix or Miami.

Reply #82224 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

YES 31 my thoughts exactly. Suns match up well against every other team other than the clippers current lineup. If they can get past LA then they CAN go all the way.

Reply #82263 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

Dallas will tuck the Suns in a kiss them goodnight if the Pheonix can get to the next round

Reply #82273 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ben Wallace, 0-7 FT in a two point loss.

Cavs' two starting guards had only 8 points in 73 minutes combined, shooting 2-15. Gooden only played 15 minutes. Z and Varejao both fouled out. Detroit were better from the field, on the boards, had more assists, fewer fouls and still lost.

Someone needs to tell Sheed about "woofing" and what it does to your team's chances!

Reply #82277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The spurs mavs game gonna go the whole way now tht Terry is suspended but my pick is that Dallas will be the next champions suns cant much up to Harris Stackhouse terry and the main man Norwitzki

Reply #82300 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:10 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754